Sign in to follow this  
buraktunahan

My New PMDG MD-11 (Photorealistic Cockpit & Livery)

My new PMDG MD-11 😊 

I have improved some of the liveries and mod I found on the web. The original files are not mine. 😋

V8Wgmzz.jpg

nn64gy3.jpg

PXwRKGq.jpg

D78AvDY.jpg

QgvnVQs.jpg

hMSdViM.jpg

tkhbokn.jpg

Swvfr7e.jpg

Rqz9a65.jpg

KoXP4Li.jpg

RxJrC8T.jpg

0bGtOCG.jpg

D4AnNmD.jpg

rgybPEO.jpg

GWYOgzv.jpg

KDvb8xN.jpg

• Like 8

Wow, very nice work!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Very nice, never flew on an MD11 but always loved the DC10 and also its cousin, the L1011...

John

This just makes me wish someone would develop it again.  By far one of the most unique modern airliners to operate.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

Rotate is making one for XPL11. Am very excited.

• Like 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

3 hours ago, thibodba57 said:

This just makes me wish someone would develop it again.  By far one of the most unique modern airliners to operate.

TFdI have also given strong indications they have one in development; although, it’s more of an implicit vice explicit acknowledgment.  I certainly hope it turns out to be true...

• Like 1

Matt King

Amazing shots of an amazing plane! Great job. This begs me to at least dust off my FSX PMDG MD-11, which I last few nearly 4 years ago. While many of you folks are waiting patiently to fly this aircraft, I owe it to myself and this aircraft to take it out at least for a short flight, if not a trans-oceanic one. It will not be easy, for sure, though.

I've flown (I think) KLM MD-11 at least once (there could have been more times, but I couldn't tell a 747 from an MD-11 back then). What I recall was the unusual and persistent turbulence over the Atlantic, where the pilots changed altitude several times duly informing the passengers of their intentions. Somehow, I felt safe in this aircraft. We pulled though after a while. It was a relief still when you realize that Greenland was the nearest land mass.

Edited by P_7878

There was no prefix in the title indicating the sim so I added the FSX prefix.  Please indicate the sim used for the images in the future as our members want to know what sim.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

7 hours ago, Jim Young said:

There was no prefix in the title indicating the sim so I added the FSX prefix.  Please indicate the sim used for the images in the future as our members want to know what sim.

Thank you.

In the meantime, I started to paint the FedEx MD11 too. I will share screenshots when completed. 😊

Incredible aircraft. I dare to say the most rewarding "heavy" in the simulation world.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Hi Folks,

I don't often fly heavy metal - but if I did - it would be the MD-11 - three holers are just plain cool... Look'n good...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7