Sign in to follow this  
AviaLucas

PA380 - BB340 Merge

Hi guys! I've been working on a working blackbox a340 project airbus a380 merge. I've got all the switches working, FMC fully functional, PFD/ND working, but the ECAM seems to be permanently frozen. You cant start the engine properly etc.If you have experience in stuff like this help would be appreciated! 

(Mods, if this isnt the correct forum feel free to move this to the correct one)

unknown.png

2 hours ago, AviaLucas said:

Nevermind, disregard this. Figured out the root of my issues.

Can you share the instructions privately?

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

6 hours ago, AviaLucas said:

Nevermind, disregard this. Figured out the root of my issues.

Huh?  You're using a BBS commercial product and merging it with another. Not sure the developer is happy with this. 

21 minutes ago, joemiller said:

Huh?  You're using a BBS commercial product and merging it with another. Not sure the developer is happy with this. 

Oh I shouldnt worry about  the Maltese two from PSS, they won't be coming near this forumn any time soon. 

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

16 minutes ago, tooting said:

Oh I shouldnt worry about  the Maltese two from PSS, they won't be coming near this forumn any time soon. 

I understand but it's unethical, it's the same as piracy- you're stealing.  

10 hours ago, Alcides Segovia said:

Can you share the instructions privately?

Sadly, this wasnt my idea and I dont want to go invading someones intellectual property.

4 hours ago, joemiller said:

How is this wrong? Please go in-depth. I'm not sharing it since it has payware aspects in it. Cant see whats wrong here.

5 hours ago, joemiller said:

I've never seen BBS explicitly say "dont merge" anywhere. They say it wont work but thats a load of bull.

8 hours ago, joemiller said:

Its unethical what  they did at PSS when they took peoples download links away after they folded... remember ?  

But hey,  there still their airbuses which are still in Prologue (that's a suckers word for beta) after what 6 or 7 years ??  stuff PSS or whatever gash they re-branded as.  

14ppkc-6.png

3 hours ago, AviaLucas said:

Sadly, this wasnt my idea and I dont want to go invading someones intellectual property.

How is this wrong? Please go in-depth. I'm not sharing it since it has payware aspects in it. Cant see whats wrong here.

I've never seen BBS explicitly say "dont merge" anywhere. They say it wont work but thats a load of bull.

Don't listen to the squares. You are fine.

Just wondering, is there anything wrong with sharing this if the person I got the idea from says he doesnt want to share how to make it? Would there be any consequences or would I just be dick?

Please don't DM Sheikh. Ive talked to him over direct messages and he is NOT the creator of this. And recall the statement above. Even if there is nothing wrong I still need permission from the original creator. Thanks.