Sign in to follow this  
ahunterG95

Multiple Unhandled Exceptions in Addon Organiser (V1.39 b04)

Hi there,

I am getting multiple Unhandled Exceptions when trying to use the latest version of Addon Organiser. I had a previous version installed prior to updating but am unsure whether I was supposed to backup something before uninstalling and installing the latest version...

At this stage, I am getting the UE errors when trying to add or press cancel while adding scenery or components. Then once selecting the quit option I get a UE error when the manager tries to check that I want to quit...

V1.39 b04

I don't recall my previous version but it had been a little while since I had done any updates. Probably around 2 months..

Things are haywire!!

Hope you can help,

Regards,

Andrew   

Edited by ahunterG95

13 hours ago, ahunterG95 said:

Hi there,

I am getting multiple Unhandled Exceptions when trying to use the latest version of Addon Organiser. I had a previous version installed prior to updating but am unsure whether I was supposed to backup something before uninstalling and installing the latest version...

At this stage, I am getting the UE errors when trying to add or press cancel while adding scenery or components. Then once selecting the quit option I get a UE error when the manager tries to check that I want to quit...

V1.39 b04

I don't recall my previous version but it had been a little while since I had done any updates. Probably around 2 months..

Things are haywire!!

Hope you can help,

Regards,

Andrew   

Hello Andrew,

can you please send me an email and include a couple of those exceptions (there is a "Detail" button on the error window, I would need that to determine what is going wrong). The address is on the last page of the manual.

In case that something screwed up your configuration, try resetting it:

- Look for this folder: C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\LORBY_SI\P4AO
- Rename or delete it

- To make really sure, also delete all folders named "C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Lorby-SI\P3DV4AddonOrganizer.exe_Url_..."

Best regards

Edited by Lorby_SI
  • Like 1

LORBY-SI