Sign in to follow this  
Samuel Almeciga

PMDG 747-8 Release Date?

Hello. 

I am so excited for the release that I could not wait anymore to ask about the date. 

Could somebody sat me when is the release date of the PMDG 747-8? 

Please read all posts. In the meantime, the actual release will be closer.

Edited by soerennielsen

Hello Samuel,

PMDG never gives release date. Their motto is usually "it is ready when it is ready!".😁

And for info, they also require all posts to be signed with full name even if your forum name is your real names.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

If you had taken just a little bit of time to search 'PMDG release dates' then you would find the answer. 

It's a little hard to believe just how many times the same questions are asked here.

Lawrence Hamilton

PMDG_737ngx_proud_own3_378x68.png

look at it this way it`s a one of cost for 64bit unlike your sim and I will be pushing up daisy's buy time it goes 128bit.😁 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

i heard if  you wish on a shooting star, and ask very nicely with a cherry on top, they will PM you even give you a discount. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I know how long you've been waiting.
We feel the same way.
So don't ask, "When is the Release date?"
The Release is getting very close.

Kim young ju

They released it yesterday. But unfortunatly they forgot to tell anyone and to make it available to download.. so I guess we'll have to wait for PMDG to realize their failure and skip the time with threads like this. 

And if you really can't wait: you can get it for only 325 Million Dollars right now. 

Edited by Ephedrin

while we all have our own way of humor, lets not call each other names... 

If you’ve watched the livestreams, it’s not feature complete yet. No point in smashing that refresh keystroke.

Alex Pugh 

On 9/7/2018 at 8:41 AM, Chapstick said:

If you’ve watched the livestreams, it’s not feature complete yet. No point in smashing that refresh keystroke.

Alex Pugh 

Being that they’re the only developer doing a 747-8, I’m sure they’ll take their time and make sure it’s a VERY polished product when released. 

Well ifly is also developing a -8..  But doesn't seem to be in active development.. 

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

1 hour ago, vin747 said:

Well ifly is also developing a -8..  But doesn't seem to be in active development.. 

Ifly.....uughhhh. 

Im guessing more airplane Systems’s in this one like the airport maps etc will need lots of testing to get right.