Sign in to follow this  
kiwi_biplane

Excellent free scenery "Queen Tamara airport" (UGMS)

1 hour ago, gboz said:

Great screen shots but that Russian host site seems a bit dogie.

gb.

What Russian site.  They are posted here on AVSIM  (USA).  It may have a few dodgy members but is all in all a great site.

• Like 1

Harry Woodrow

12 hours ago, harrry said:

What Russian site.  They are posted here on AVSIM  (USA).  It may have a few dodgy members but is all in all a great site.

It's not happening today but yesterday the text link was directing me to this Russian site which seems to be hosting the screen shots as well:

"https://radikal.ru/lfp/d.radikal.ru/d17/1809/e7/2f027c7a5b8b.jpg/htm"

gb.

Edit: Just tried clicking on the screen shots in the first post here and I'm now also being sent to the Russian site.

Edited by gboz

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

3 hours ago, gboz said:

It's not happening today but yesterday the text link was directing me to this Russian site which seems to be hosting the screen shots as well:

"https://radikal.ru/lfp/d.radikal.ru/d17/1809/e7/2f027c7a5b8b.jpg/htm"

gb.

Edit: Just tried clicking on the screen shots in the first post here and I'm now also being sent to the Russian site.

This is an image hosting where screenshots are posted. When you click on the image, you can see it in full size on this site.

Gennadiy

3 hours ago, kiwi_biplane said:

This is an image hosting where screenshots are posted. When you click on the image, you can see it in full size on this site.

That's what happens with my ipad but on my PC with Firefox or Chrome browser I get the Russian site front page with the scenery greyed out behind a large pop-up surrounded by other click bait thumbnails that lead to bare breasted women etc.
(Hmmm... what am I complaining about....  🙂  ) Still, looks like a hacking site.

gb.

• Like 1

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

10 hours ago, gboz said:

That's what happens with my ipad but on my PC with Firefox or Chrome browser I get the Russian site front page with the scenery greyed out behind a large pop-up surrounded by other click bait thumbnails that lead to bare breasted women etc.
(Hmmm... what am I complaining about....  🙂  ) Still, looks like a hacking site.

Hello! I posted screenshots for several years on this hosting. I'm very sorry that the site policy has changed and it uses cheap tricks for promotion. Sorry for the inconvenience. Since that time, I will post images on Flickr.
Here's my new album.

Regards

Gennadiy

3 hours ago, kiwi_biplane said:

Hello! I posted screenshots for several years on this hosting. I'm very sorry that the site policy has changed and it uses cheap tricks for promotion. Sorry for the inconvenience. Since that time, I will post images on Flickr.
Here's my new album.

Regards

No worries there.
Wow, some amazing shots in your album, thanks.

gb.

• Like 1