Sign in to follow this  
Dand76

Scenery glitch

hello i just bought the Fly Tampa boston rebooted and installed it but when i load it up the scenery loads but the aircraft loads underneath the runway and im not allowed to use the taxiway or runways im stuck underground 

in need of a resolution 

Thanks guys 

You have Orbx Vector? If so you need to run the Airport Elevation Corrections. KBOS is one of the airports that needs to be disabled.

I dont have Orbx global vector only Ftx global openLC North America is there anything else that could be causing this ?

Edited by Dand76

1 hour ago, UPS12 said:

I dont have Orbx global vector only Ftx global openLC North America is there anything else that could be causing this ?

Have you checked the Fly Tampa forum?
http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11855

http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=33&sid=1f5beaa943f12874892980e6c280f9af

Edited by Bills511

2 hours ago, ha5mvo said:

What happens if you try and slew the aircraft just a little bit?

Good point... there are a few airports I have from decent developers that have "glitches" in their custom elevation meshes.  I found an invisible sink hole at the new LatinVFR KBWI on the cargo ramp, my aircraft is alright but the ramp vehicles do some odd maneuvers.

Dan Downs KCRP