Sign in to follow this  
15_carbon

prepar3d v4.3.29 It does not move from title

When I start prepar3d the title is displayed, but it does not proceed from there. So I checked with Task Manager "Direct x Diagnostic Tool" is running.Help me. 

CPU corei5 4690
GPU GTX1060 6G

add-on GSX QW787 TechnoBrainRJTT

DXdiag runs every time you have a crash.  P3D also makes a text copy of the P3D.cfg.  Both files are in the same folder as your P3D.cfg.  FSX, in which P3D was developed from, had that option too as the developers wanted to see those files in the event you had a crash.

The AVSIM CTD Guide, page 32, has several recommendations that fixed this problems for others.  Most likely you have a problem with one of the modules in the dll.xml(s), as the dll.xml loads all of the modules at startup.

• Like 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I can not read English, but I confirmed that file 

<? Xml version =" 1.0 "?>
<configuration>
   <startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy = "true">
     <supportedRuntime version = "v4.0" sku = ". NETFramework, Version = v4.0" />
   </ startup>
</ configuration> "

Although it was written, is this normal?

I too have the same issue of the P3D start-up screen being stuck where it is after I installed Drzweciecki Design's Polish Airports which had, supposedly been updated for V4. Prior to that P3D ran fine, no issues whatsoever. Bow this, start-up freeze. I do wish Airports/Scenery developers would get a grip of their products causing mayhem to already stable running sims!

I found such a description in the log file.

[2E54:1C50][2018-09-04T23:44:50]w355: Unable to register source directory: C:\ProgramData\Package Cache\{A43BF6A5-D5F0-4AAA-BF41-65995063EC44}v6.10.1129.0\, product: {A43BF6A5-D5F0-4AAA-BF41-65995063EC44}, reason: 0x80070645. Continuing...

I do not know, I want your help.

6 hours ago, 15_carbon said:

C:\ProgramData\Package Cache\{A43BF6A5-D5F0-4AAA-BF41-65995063EC44}v6.10.1129.0\, product: {A43BF6A5-D5F0-4AAA-BF41-65995063EC44}, reason: 0x80070645.

According to the following link, this indicates you did not install all of the components of Prepar3D (i.e., client, content, scenery) -

Check your Add/Remove Programs and see it shows all three components installed.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I was able to confirm that 3 packages are displayed, but it has not changed yet.I will try reinstalling from "applications and functions".

Edited by 15_carbon

Hello

Try this step.   Note: This action will disable your 3rd party Add Ons and reset your settings to a default state again.

---

Remove all 5 Prepar3D generated folders,  Then launch Prepar3D and test.  These folders will generate again when you launch Prepar3D 

The link below is a short video showing you this process

Delete Generated Files (Removing the 5 generated folders)

Try this and let me know how you get on 

• Like 1

I tried the video procedure, but there is no change.

I will submit complete log.

Edited by 15_carbon