Sign in to follow this  

New KONT in the library

>Ken, please, one image for your signature. Thanks.No problem. Removed both for good measure.KP

1. Do any other cargo airlines besides FedEx and UPS fly to ONT? 2. I have DHL AI and it has a flight to ONT, where does DHL (and others) park at ONT? (IF DHL doesn't fly to ONT anymore then don't worry about it)

Guest sssummer

>1. Do any other cargo airlines besides FedEx and UPS fly to>ONT? Yes1) Empire Airlines (Fed Ex Feeder) CFS ATR42 FDX Ramp2) West Air Industires (Fed Ex Feeder) PCM "Pac Valley" C208 FDX Ramp3) Airborne Express (DHL) ABX B762 West Cargo Ramp4) Ameriflight AMF SW3 SW4 B190 BE99 E120 UPS ramp5) Air Cargo Carriers SNC SH33 UPS ramp6) Express Net XNA B722 West Cargo ramp>>2. I have DHL AI and it has a flight to ONT, where does DHL>(and others) park at ONT? (IF DHL doesn't fly to ONT anymore>then don't worry about it) ABX (DHL) flies a B767-200 into KONT. It parks on the West Cargo ramp. See the AFCAD.Brian S.

Thanks Shez for another great scenery. Would someone be able to release an afcad with more GA parking? I have some BBJs in my plans, and a ton of smaller GA traffic that has no place to park now!Thanks!

>1. Do any other cargo airlines besides FedEx and UPS fly to>ONT? >>2. I have DHL AI and it has a flight to ONT, where does DHL>(and others) park at ONT? (IF DHL doesn't fly to ONT anymore>then don't worry about it) Here is my list, I pride myself on tons of flight plans, especially freighters!!ABX Air (operated for DHL) callsign ab exAmeriflight (for various operators but mainly UPS) callsign amflightEmpire Air (FDX feeder) callsign empire airFedEx callsign fedexAir Cargo Carriers (UPS feeder) callsign night cargoWestair (FDX feeder) callsign pac valleyAirnet (operating for UPS) callsign star checkUnion Flights (operates feeder flights for UPS) callsign union flightsUPS callsign UPSI dont think expressnet flies there anymore, they fly into LAX. Aero Union use to fly into ONT but now they just fly to LAX

>Ed, please, one image in your signature. Thanks.Ok

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

https://www.pcflyers.org/

Thanks guys!Have have a DHL AI package installed and it has a 727 into Ontario. I need to update those flight plans.I also have a Hawaiian 767 flight to ONT. Im guessing they don't fly there anymore right? I need to update those flightplans also. :D

Guest sssummer

>Thanks guys!>>Have have a DHL AI package installed and it has a 727 into>Ontario. I need to update those flight plans.>>I also have a Hawaiian 767 flight to ONT. Im guessing they>don't fly there anymore right? I need to update those>flightplans also. :DHawaiian has not flown to KONT for a couple of years.

Guest sssummer

>Here is my list, I pride myself on tons of flight plans,>especially freighters!!>>ABX Air (operated for DHL) callsign ab ex>Ameriflight (for various operators but mainly UPS) callsign>amflight>Empire Air (FDX feeder) callsign empire air>FedEx callsign fedex>Air Cargo Carriers (UPS feeder) callsign night cargo>Westair (FDX feeder) callsign pac valley>Airnet (operating for UPS) callsign star check>Union Flights (operates feeder flights for UPS) callsign union>flights>UPS callsign UPS>Air Net and Union Flights no longer at KONT. >I dont think expressnet flies there anymore, they fly into>LAX. Aero Union use to fly into ONT but now they just fly to>LAXThey sure do. At least one flight a week with the B722.http://flightaware.com/live/flight/XNA1793...1214Z/KONT/KDAL

Guest CowlFlapsOpen

anyone else been able to confirm the crash with the phantom building at Parking 404 that I posted about earlier?

Let me look at this later. Did not see this earlier. One of the issues with this scenery is the number of addon mesh sceneries and ground environment upgrades available for socal. Users are genuinely having a problem with this and unfortunately since I do not own these other addons I cannot replicate these issues.However, I will try and correct anything which I can see as a problem on my comp.Thanks to everyone on this thread.Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Guest Cindy_Zoonan

Beautiful work. Deeply appreciated!

Guest Pascho

>anyone else been able to confirm the crash with the phantom>building at Parking 404 that I posted about earlier?Good Day,I have the following issues with KONT:- there is a light pole in the middle of the GA parking (tower side) that should not be there.-

Guys I apologise but PC and Cowl have caught it. There is an issue with building crashes, just one of those things which gets missed out during all the testing :(I will put up the fix tomorrow along with the UPS addon.Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Guest VAA_008

Thx for the update.I was also wondering if you could be a little more specific as to where the Megascenery users are suppose to add the flatten entry.I am looking through the scenery library but so far, no luck.Thank you