Sign in to follow this  
skybolt66

Helomission-Problem

Hi-new here and asking for help. Last month's new FSX-missions appeared in AVSIM-library--author==HeloMissionMan.

Basicly enjoyable about new addons and I tried some. 1'st ( "Queenstownfishermansrecue") works well--nice!😊

Others like "Carcassretieval", "Seaplancrash", "Prisonerevacation"....starts only as freefligt--no compass, commets, objects.

No idea about differece zu those! In readme's emailadress is shown (helo.missioman@nym.hush.com) to get answers---

---but doesn't work--maildomain!😞

Has anyone tried such missions? Using FSX many years and often came bugs by downloads--most errors are missing objects

in XML-files but cannot find any. Hope for helpfully repies, thanks!

Skybolt 66:

I have tried all of Helomissionman's helicopter missions and they almost always work in FSX acceleration and FSX steam. Sometimes in P3D there are problems. Especially in version 4 when they went to complete 64 bit architecture. As far as I know the email link to his address is valid. Good luck.

I have Instant Mission Maker and am the author of the Appalachian Trail Adventure missions. I include the imm file in my uploads so users can change objects if need to get the mission to work if they have a problem. I do not have acceleration. Your missions look interesting but I am not able to fly them. Is it possible to include the imm file in your uploads so that object no in default FSX Service Pack 2 can be changed to make the mission work.

Thank You

Hi All, I am also looking for a way to connect to Helomissionman. Does anyone have a good email for him/

thanks,

Brad

Helo.missionman@nym.hush.com is the email address for contact. This is a valid and working email.