Sign in to follow this  
zabri

Choose departing and arrival gate

Hello guys

Is there any good addon that allows to choose arrival gate too while flightplanning?

Well i did think about Aerosoft Pro Flightplanner but its little complicated for me because of various waypoints, SID, fuel options and more. I dont want all those stuff. What i want is just a proper realistic route and the most important is an option for choosing arrival gate.

Not really sure of any add-on that does this since I don't know of any flight planning software that deals with gates in the first place. I think it just comes down to knowing where the airlines actually park at the specific airports. For instance, United Airlines at MCO primarily uses gates 40-49, although I was on one flight that used gate 35 for some reason. American at JFK uses terminal 8, whilst British Airways at JFK uses terminal 7.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

If you want to park at a specific gate that airlines use ,you will have to search the airport's, look at airlines,gate numbers and so on .Some sites like  FlightAware will provide dep/arr gate# depending on the flight. It can be time consuming find all that but i cant see another way.

nebojsa

I was reading Pilot 2 ATC manual yesterday and it does seem to let you do this. You need to import manually the airline gate data into the app then you can choose to be directed to a specific airline range of gates or an actual gate itself IF available ie no other ai plane using it on arrival. I don't own the software yet but am impressed so far by reading the manual. Flight planning section is excellent for sure. 

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

ProATCx lets you do this.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough