Sign in to follow this  
l_schuiling

Proposal route northern NL

Hi all  i said i would dream up a route across NL. here is a proposal 

EHGG Groningen airport

EHLW leeuwarden military

EHKD de kooy military

EHAM nothing to add

EHSB soesterberg, now closed but was the origin of dutch aviation and houses a military museum , https://www.nmm.nl/  worth visiting

EHLE  Lelystad airport, close to my home and expected to take a lot of traffic from schiphol

5232N00542E   my home

5242N00516E a point at the end of enhuizer dijk which acros the big lake is a nice route to ehgg

EHGG  where we start we end :)

category :  would be nice to do it low and slow to enjoy scenery, but then might  take a while, C185 or P51 or maybe a old Dc3

worth mentioning is lelystad airport home to aviodrome museum, and has as well as last flying DC2 as houses dutch dakota airways as the Pby Catalina and the constellation.

the 747 parked there is of type 200 on which exact plane my old neigbour has flown as a mechanic.

distance is 231 nm and given the lenght of runways and my limited time i will opt for something fast like p51.

plan download here https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuuECpFBDz00iGUMOiXLadxnGyD7

any alterations welcome but leave in my house

best regards

Leon