Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

Who's going to Cosford in 2018?

I'll be there till closing, find me in the crowd!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

In the past, I have driven home on the same day. However, this year I have decided to stick around for two nights, so I will be there until they kick me out! I am also hoping to be able to chat to some of the developers in the evening if I can....

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

On 9/6/2018 at 10:46 PM, Ray Proudfoot said:

I shall be there as usual together with Pete Dowson and his son John who is learning the business. Look forward to seeing familiar faces and hopefully a few new ones.

We really should get a group photo. I can recall those all the way back to the early years of the millennium outside the National Motorcycle Museum near Brum.

Good idea, Ray. 🖕

22 hours ago, Chock said:

Going down there from the Stockport/Manchester area and probably giving VC10Man a lift, but will have room for anyone else who wants to jump in and cadge a lift.

No longer probable, now defo.Alan. With this Forum's esteemed members attending, who could give it a miss?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

However, this year I have decided to stick around for two nights, so I will be there until they kick me out! I am also hoping to be able to chat to some of the developers in the evening if I can....

I'm driving up from West London on on  Friday evening but considering staying on the Saturday evening as well.  If anyone wants a ride there or back, PM me.

4 hours ago, ErichB said:

I'm driving up from West London on on  Friday evening but considering staying on the Saturday evening as well.  If anyone wants a ride there or back, PM me.

Erich, if you could make a slight detour and pick me up in Chicago, I'd deeply appreciate it! :laugh:

Have fun folks!

• Like 3

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

On 9/13/2018 at 11:44 AM, Christopher Low said:

Have you indicated to them just how imperative it is that they change them? :wink:

Haha.  Plane ticket from Spain to UK is mucho bucks this time of the year.  So she says, and I ain't arguing with her when she has to buy it 😄

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 12:42 PM, Keven Menard said:

I'll be there till closing, find me in the crowd!

Is that the show or the local PUB.😂

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

If anyone wants a lift down there (and back) from Manchester/Stockport, let me know, I've got a big car - Chrysler 300 - so there's definitely room for a couple of people. 🙂

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

13 hours ago, rjfry said:

Is that the show or the local PUB.😂

hahahaha the show, I won't last until the pub

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I'm coming from Gloucestershire, don't know whether to drive or catch the train, train will be cheaper but less convenient, whats the parking like?

Core i7 8700K @ 5.0, 2080 Ti FE, 32Gb 3600 RAM, M.2 SSD, Valve Index. 

30 minutes ago, TerryS said:

I'm coming from Gloucestershire, don't know whether to drive or catch the train, train will be cheaper but less convenient, whats the parking like?

You can park at the RAF Museum car park, it's four quid for eight hours. There's a shuttle bus from the overflow car park too. More detailed info at this site:

http://www.flightsimshow.com/

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Thanks Chock, probably drive now in case I buy loads of stuff!

Core i7 8700K @ 5.0, 2080 Ti FE, 32Gb 3600 RAM, M.2 SSD, Valve Index.