Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

Who's going to Cosford in 2018?

Another three full days of work to go before I get to the Cosford 2018 weekend (I am taking Friday off to travel down). How am I supposed to concentrate for THREE FULL DAYS?!! :unsure:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

9 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Another three full days of work to go before I get to the Cosford 2018 weekend (I am taking Friday off to travel down). How am I supposed to concentrate for THREE FULL DAYS?!! :unsure:

LOL. Courtesy of a bad back where I had to leave work early this morning, I am now off work right up until the show itself, by which time I hope my back will be sorted, but even if it isn't, I'm gonna be there. If I was able to load a 737-600 (front and rear holds) and then headset it out on a pushback to Delta 7 from off stand 22 at EGCC (that's a fair walk) all in the space of 25 minutes whilst nursing a sore back, then I can bloody well walk round a flight sim show!

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

5 hours ago, Chock said:

LOL. Courtesy of a bad back where I had to leave work early this morning, I am now off work right up until the show itself, by which time I hope my back will be sorted, but even if it isn't, I'm gonna be there. If I was able to load a 737-600 (front and rear holds) and then headset it out on a pushback to Delta 7 from off stand 22 at EGCC (that's a fair walk) all in the space of 25 minutes whilst nursing a sore back, then I can bloody well walk round a flight sim show!

I'm being thick who operates 736 into Manchester?  SAS? 

14ppkc-6.png

20 minutes ago, tooting said:

I'm being thick who operates 736 into Manchester?  SAS? 

Yup, SAS. The rear hold is really tiny, so they are getting rid of them soon and will use an Airbus NEO instead.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

If some one wants my Friday and Saturday 1900 to 0700 nightshift I'd be happy to go cosford 

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, tooting said:

If some one wants my Friday and Saturday 1900 to 0700 nightshift I'd be happy to go cosford 

Call a sickie like your lovely pilots do.. I bet many of them will be at the event 🤣

S,

8 hours ago, simbol said:

Call a sickie like your lovely pilots do.. I bet many of them will be at the event 🤣

S,

When I was at easyJet I caught one of them going fatigued for cross the pond.  Little sods. 

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, tooting said:

When I was at easyJet I caught one of them going fatigued for cross the pond.  Little sods. 

Now, THAT's funny

4 hours ago, ErichB said:

Now, THAT's funny

I've caught a few flying on vatsim when there off sick or fatigued. 

Both the 2 fsl staff  that work at easyJet for example.

I remember seeing one tapping away on the vatsim forums on a laptop in the orange tree once (the canteen) when he was on airport standby. I nodded at his said 'airport crackup?' got a grunt from him  'yeah'. Rude sod, Bugger had no idea who I was.  We soon found him a nice duty to do.....

Crew think we are dumb in OCC. We know bloody everything that's going on trust me!! You can't get one past us

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

I went down with the flu at the weekend I just hope I can get over it before the show, at the moment I don't think I will feel like driving down to the show I will have to wait till Friday to how I feel, the fact is I had my flu jab two weeks ago. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

3 minutes ago, rjfry said:

I went down with the flu at the weekend I just hope I can get over it before the show, at the moment I don't think I will feel like driving down to the show I will have to wait till Friday to how I feel, the fact is I had my flu jab two weeks ago. 

The worst strain of flu I have ever had was very shortly after I decided to do the 'safe' thing and get a flu jab

The weather forecast for Telford on Saturday is "rain, with a temperature of only 8C"!! :sad:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

11 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

The weather forecast for Telford on Saturday is "rain, with a temperature of only 8C"!! :sad:

Perfect day for a fligthtsim show then