Sign in to follow this  
Guest AOA

Guess I won the CS bet<G>

Guest B52Drivr

Hello all, I was talking with a friend on line the other evening, he is a mighty CS fan and he was all bummed out because yesterday, CS did not release their 1.2 version of the 757 which allows all block (whatever block letter is their current release), group a free upgrade and all kinds of new goodies.I told him that if CS promised it on the 5th, then no doubt they probably ment the 5th of NEXT month, and he, of course stated that he had just been to the web site and the day had been changed to today and he would bet me 20 bucks that they would hit the date. Hmmmm, guess that I've won me twenty bucks -- Sorry Ralph, you loose, but it was a no-brainer as CS among many, NEVER meet release datesBest to allClayhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...ers/Dopke01.jpg

Guest JIMJAM

Seems like there are alot of people who have "freinds" who bought into the whole block scheme.Tell your "freind" I have a house for sale. He can go ahead and buy the foundation. But he needs to pay up front for the framework. It will be done in ,uumm,2, no,ummm 4 months. Maybe

Guest Glidescope

Not sure where your friend got his info,but, CS said nothing about Aug. 5Th being the release date. They only said Aug/06. Enjoy your $20.Mark>Hello all, I was talking with a friend on line the other>evening, he is a mighty CS fan and he was all bummed out>because yesterday, CS did not release their 1.2 version of the>757 which allows all block (whatever block letter is their>current release), group a free upgrade and all kinds of new>goodies.>>I told him that if CS promised it on the 5th, then no doubt>they probably ment the 5th of NEXT month, and he, of course>stated that he had just been to the web site and the day had>been changed to today and he would bet me 20 bucks that they>would hit the date. >>Hmmmm, guess that I've won me twenty bucks -- Sorry Ralph, you>loose, but it was a no-brainer as CS among many, NEVER meet>release dates>>Best to all>Clay>http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...ers/Dopke01.jpg>>

Guest JTEK99

Actually, the best part of all this is that any mention of a date or deadline will soon vanish from anywhere on CapSim's website. In a paradox Orwell would be proud of, 'official CapSim Forum posts will verify that no such date ever existed; and any person(s) who bring said non-existent date up are simply trolls/rabblerousers/evilpeople.I so wish I had a screenshot of when CapSim posted the famed (and forgotten) 727 and 707 update release notices ("soon!"). Funny how all these little super-announcements come only after a major round of posts in the Avsim forums about CapSim's lack of integrity, inability to state things matter-of-factly, obtuse marketing schemes, etc.Then.... all of a sudden... BOOM! Something new to grab your attention!

Guest AOA

HiWhen it comes to CS I voted with my feet a long time ago and am a happier simmer for it.:)Pete