Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

Anyone install the new alpha B350i - released today

As a pre-purchase client, as was announced on FSElite, the long-awaited B350i Alpha was released earlier today. Wondering if anyone has installed yet.

Mario Di Lauro

Have you found where the manuals are installed?

Mario Di Lauro

There are no manuals yet as far as I can tell. Being an extended alpha version, that is not a complete surprise. 

The flight model is as close I can tell to the real world POH as any KingAir out there for P3D. I have not dived into the real world Proline manuals yet, but I suspect it too is very close to the real world. 

39 minutes ago, Henry Street said:

The flight model is as close I can tell to the real world POH as any KingAir out there for P3D. 

Just out of,curiosity, how do you know that? What are the ITT readings doing as it climbs to the flight levels?

Too bad you are not one of FB friends or you would know 😉

14 minutes ago, Raging Bull said:

Just out of,curiosity, how do you know that? What are the ITT readings doing as it climbs to the flight levels?

3 minutes ago, Henry Street said:

Too bad you are not one of FB friends or you would know 😉

So....you don’t know.? Was just a guess? I thought I asked a genuine question as well. 😞

FB? 

56 minutes ago, Raging Bull said:

So....you don’t know.? Was just a guess? I thought I asked a genuine question as well. 😞

FB? 

Just curious, what are you expecting the ITT's to do?

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing

Just now, 19dcavscout said:

Just curious, what are you expecting the ITT's to do?

To do what many default turboprops - and poor payware models - have often failed to do. 

To rise with altitude as it climbs. Why, doesn’t it do this? 😮

With the Milviz KA, altitude affects the ITT in the way you would expect. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The ITT will increase with altitude and often becomes a limiting factor in performance at attitude.

Edited by MartinRex007
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, MartinRex007 said:

The ITT will increase with altitude and often becomes a limiting factor in performance at attitude.

Excellent news. 👍😎

1 hour ago, Maveric751 said:

Will weather radar be included??

Yes but not implemented yet.

Cheers, Ross

i910900KF | ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Extreme Z590 | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX3070 OC 8Gb | 32Gb G.Skill  Ripjaws DDR4 3200 I  Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing | Samsung SSD 870 1TB GB HD | WIN 10 64 Bit