Sign in to follow this  
duckbilled

GSX v2 Released--Animated Pax and SODE jetways everywhere

1 hour ago, Mitch24 said:

I agree... there's alot of bugs right now

You always have something negative to say, and rude comments like a few posts back says a lot about you. You seem to have a hate relationship with FSDT products, yet you continue to purchase said products.

• Like 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hmm, seems like complaining is a bit unfair with some folks here. Some are simply asking questions or stating what seems to be an issue.

55 minutes ago, virtuali said:

What part of my previous explanation ... you don't understand, exactly ?

If I talked to customers like that I likely would not be in front of them for very long. I understand these questions can be frustrating, but like it or not you are interfacing with folks that paid for a product which should garner at least a false representation of appreciation.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

- Aaron

1 minute ago, slait said:

Hmm, seems like complaining is a bit unfair with some folks here. Some are simply asking questions or stating what seems to be an issue.

If I talked to customers like that I likely would not be in front of them for very long. I understand these questions can be frustrating, but like it or not you are interfacing with folks that paid for a product which should garner at least a false representation of appreciation.

Does not excuse customers being rude either. If you saw some of the FB comments on the FSDT FB page, you would be astonished. At least Avsim is moderated, however, Umberto is one of the developers I trust, and always asnswers every support question.

• Like 3

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

23 minutes ago, slait said:

Read ZKOKQ's reply to Mitch24, that's explains it. My first reply to the one who initially made that question was clearly understood and well received.

Edited by virtuali
  • Upvote 1

ok guys - enough of this. Let's stay on topic and keep the sniping away or this will shut down fast.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

For what it's worth Virtuali I think the addon looks fantastic and it will be an instant purchase for me the moment i get my new P3D machine up and running.

Congrats to you and your team for continuing to push the boundaries of development.

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

5 hours ago, ZKOKQ said:

Does not excuse customers being rude either. If you saw some of the FB comments on the FSDT FB page, you would be astonished. At least Avsim is moderated, however, Umberto is one of the developers I trust, and always asnswers every support question.

It doesn't of course, and I would never intentionally disrespect anyone even as a customer, but as a proprietor of goods I would personally strive to be the bigger person in those tough situations. "Rise above it" as my boss used to tell me, be the bigger person and don't feel like you need to sink to the level of whomever may be less than productive in a given conversation. It's not easy sometimes, but it's the right thing to do as someone whom represents your company.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

- Aaron

OMSI Grandma meets Flightsim!

You knew OMSI? Its the Bussimulator:

Omsi-Oma-3c2c034433c50a247.jpg

And now in GSX:

Omsi-Oma-1cfb0bb9fbb43cb4d.jpg
Omsi-Oma-26b4fec6998eb0b05.jpg

i think, thats great, i can drive my grandma to the airport, and then fly to all over the world!

🙂

• Like 2

I wanted to see the "people" before I installed this, so here is a much better video I found!

The walk of that flight attendent? Wow! I wonder if she will marry me?

Looks a really nice addition from FSDT. Well done!

Regards

David

Im not sure why there is so much trash talk on here, FB and other places about this level 2.  Just played around with the demo and this has some very powerful editing features.  Your parking space is now highly customizable and having SODE jetways essentially at any airport you want including defaults brings this to another level.   The focus is so much on PAX and the way they look and talk. Who cares honestly.  Its a perk to see pax loading and unloading, but why focus in on it?  Its not a FPS game or anywhere near meant to be about passenger characters.  Its still a flight simulator and about flying as a pilot.  The jetways working everywhere or proper loading at a stand is what sets this apart for some added immersion. Will buy when I am able for sure but this should be given where credit is due to Umberto and the team. Well done. 

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

1 hour ago, HighTowers said:

Im not sure why there is so much trash talk on here, FB and other places about this level 2.  Just played around with the demo and this has some very powerful editing features.  Your parking space is now highly customizable and having SODE jetways essentially at any airport you want including defaults brings this to another level.   The focus is so much on PAX and the way they look and talk. Who cares honestly.  Its a perk to see pax loading and unloading, but why focus in on it?  Its not a FPS game or anywhere near meant to be about passenger characters.  Its still a flight simulator and about flying as a pilot.  The jetways working everywhere or proper loading at a stand is what sets this apart for some added immersion. Will buy when I am able for sure but this should be given where credit is due to Umberto and the team. Well done. 

"Why focus on the PAX graphical features"? 

Answer, because that's it's key selling point! It doesn't affect framerates, due to the careful coding FSDT are good at. It's important to see the main feature demonstrated.

This is all a simulation of reality, it's all a Walter Mitty world at the end if the day. If we want to invite new, younger, people into our flight sim world, nice animated graphics are a boon and attract positive attention. Younger guys look at the graphics fist. Not everyone is interested in customising SODE jetways with exclusion routines! Although that's a wonderful feature also!

Regards

David

• Like 1

I bought it yesterday but have not had much time to try it out.  Just one question, do you need to use the customization feature for every gate you depart from or is there an automated feature that does it all for you?

Edited by MarkW

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

4 hours ago, HighTowers said:

youll never please everyone ever, its impossible.

looks like a nice product, ive only given it a quick spin. its not bad.  but this is a game. its not going to have people bloody moon walking onto the aircraft is it. 

Cut umberto some stack, considering most of the IT gurus (that work on behalf of P3D) on here dont even understand the concept of stand planning and bussing pax) , once again lads cut the poor dude some slack hes done the best he can with the tools hes got into a GAME that is based on a near 20 year old engine/esp to try and simulate the apron environment of an airport, its done a sterling job. 

blimey people should stick to creating graphs from affinity masks and leave Umberto alone at least hes tried something oridginal and quirky and not just copied everyone's else's products like aerosoft,mk,dd and justsim.

If id told you 10 years ago, people would be walking off a bus or down the jetty and into the aircraft in fsx, while the dudes load ULD's onto the hold, you would of thought i was on drugs.  

Edited by tooting
  • Like 4

14ppkc-6.png

10 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Any chance to disable "people" in the GSX L2?

Just out of curiosity, why did you buy this?

• Upvote 3

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.