Sign in to follow this  
Juergen

Default View

Hi,

I was wondering if you could select a "default view" when loading an aircraft.

I run CP in P3dv4 with the Aerosoft A318-319 Professional. When I load the aircraft I get an interior cabin view at start up. I than need to go to Views>Change View> Cockpit> On Board (ChasePlane) to get the Virtual Cockpit view of my presets.

Is there a way to set the VC(ChasePlane) as a default when the aircraft loads?

Thanks for reply

Brgds

Juergen Mader

This has been a small issue with the previous and existing (Professional) version of the Aerosoft Airbus.  I've never really written about it, because I can press a button and go back to the Virtual Cockpit and everything is fine from there on out.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Keven, it still does this after disabling the view system.

But as I said above, it's no big deal for me.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Keven & Dave,

Yes it's not a show stopper, but would be nice to load the a/c with a cockpit view for example.

Maybe something to consider with a future update!

Thanks

Brgds

Juergen Mader

This is something that should be brought up to Aerosoft.

We can't do much about it sadly because it is their aircraft that change the view at launch. With the current sdk, we cannot distinguish if the view was changed by the user or called from elsewhere.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Dave, see Keven's response?

Do you have a "direct line" to Aerosoft? Maybe it could be addressed in one of their updates.

Brgds

Juergen Mader

1 hour ago, Juergen said:

Dave, see Keven's response?

Do you have a "direct line" to Aerosoft? Maybe it could be addressed in one of their updates.

I'm on the team at Aerosoft my friend.  I'll look into this, but I can't make any promises... we have so many other higher priorities.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges