Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tingoose

The 757 preview from Captain Sim

Guest MarkM

Got my newsletter from CS. I liked the news - free 2D panel upgrade for all who have Block B (me included :)). Also I have been highly anticipationg the model with wing views - I will get it. As well as additional new 23 liveries. CS say the 1.2 update will be available this month. All the heap for free :9 Checked the preview itself http://www.captainsim.com/products/b757/200/index.html - 2D panels look great! Definitely worth the wait.

Guest Coneman

They said August 06, not the 6th of August.

Guest JTEK99

>They said August 06, not the 6th of August.>Actually, I believe they added that apostrophe (i.e., '06) ex post facto. :)

Hi , it`s still a work in progress i thinkWe just have to wait for the day its readyuntill that this small clinches will fixed shurly....IMOcheerspmpilot

I can't believe you people keep buying this garbage. Have fun with that terrible developer, you've been warned hundreds of times.

I hope CS can fully turn things around for themselves - there's a lot of talent in the group and I wish them well.regards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

>I can't believe you people keep buying this garbage. Have>fun with that terrible developer, you've been warned hundreds>of times. That depends upon what you consider "terrible" and "garbage". I do not own their planes but saying that their 757 visual and or 2D cockpits are garbage is pruely subjective. I think their 2D panel looks better than any other 757 ever created. The "real" issue IMO is their lack of the "F" block to back up such pretty graphics. I don't care for the "block" sales concept but just because I don't like it does not mean it's not an interesting concept for them to try. If this turns out to be a bad business move, then, lack of sales should compel make them change this strategy or perhaps not. It's a little foolish to assume that developers create strictly out of love for flight simming. Them offering free items here I believe, is in big part to some complaints on these forums. It's also true that a developer is only as good as their last product but that does not mean this 757 will be "garbage" until we have the complete final product to review. ...............Randy J. Smith................CAUTION! My views represent no one but my own. While I do help companies test products - this in no way means I represent them in ANY fashion.[h4]Evolution is a process that results in heritable changes in a population spread over many generations[/h4]

Guest MarkM

>>They said August 06, not the 6th of August.>>>>Actually, I believe they added that apostrophe (i.e., '06) ex>post facto. :)Apostrophe was there from the very beginning, and according to the rules of English grammar means 'August 2006'.

Guest Tingoose

I know there were problems with the C130 but hasn't that turned out to be a good product now? Not exactly garbage.