Sign in to follow this  
teemu.a

PTA errors

Hello, I downloaded pta for my pc and then I tried to apply the preset by Matt Davies but then it showed me this message:

Applying preset C:\Users\Omistaja\Desktop\MattDavies1.3.ini...
ERROR applying preset: source file C:\Users\Omistaja\Desktop\SHADERS_BACKUP\Cloud.fx not found
ERROR applying preset: source file C:\Users\Omistaja\Desktop\SHADERS_BACKUP\General.fx not found
ERROR applying preset: source file C:\Users\Omistaja\Desktop\SHADERS_BACKUP\GPUTerrain.fx not found
ERROR applying preset: source file C:\Users\Omistaja\Desktop\SHADERS_BACKUP\FuncLibrary.fxh not found
ERROR applying preset: source file C:\Users\Omistaja\Desktop\SHADERS_BACKUP\GPUTerrain.fxh not found
ERROR applying preset: source file C:\Users\Omistaja\Desktop\SHADERS_BACKUP\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl not found
ERROR applying preset: source file C:\Users\Omistaja\Desktop\SHADERS_BACKUP\PostProcess\FXAAResolve.hlsl not found
   Applying [Tweak main config (prepar3D.cfg)] to Main config file
Preset has been applied with errors. See log above
Shaders cache cleared

What should I do?

Teemu

I reinstalled PTA but this was the first message I got:

Config files backup directory created at C:\Users\Omistaja\Desktop\pta\CONFIG_BACKUP\
Backup of config file C:\Users\Omistaja\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.cfg has been copied to C:\Users\Omistaja\Desktop\pta\CONFIG_BACKUP\Prepar3D.cfg
Prepar3D directory found at D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\
Prepar3D 4.3.29 build 25520 detected as target verson
Shaders cache directory found at C:\Users\Omistaja\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Shaders\
Prepar3D main configuration file found at C:\Users\Omistaja\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.cfg
Shaders backup directory created at C:\Users\Omistaja\Desktop\pta\SHADERS_BACKUP\
ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\Cloud.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\General.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\FuncLibrary.fxh is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fxh is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\FXAAResolve.hlsl is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
PTA Activation successful.

Rerun the P3D client installer which will reinstall the original shaders. Then run PTA and BACKUP the original shaders.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.