Sign in to follow this  
SquadronLeader

Aerosoft A320/321 Professional - available NOW

Ok, then I was wrong, sorry for this incorrect information. I thought that SP1 comes with the bigger busses, but obviously that is not the case.

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

still thinking about if it`s worth to spend another 30 EUR to have two A320`s (FSLabs and Aerosoft)

Edited by 331BK

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

Does Connected Flight Deck come with the SP1 release?

33 minutes ago, 331BK said:

still thinking about if it`s worth to spend another 30 EUR to have two A320`s (FSLabs and Aerosoft)

One of the things to consider is that the Aerosoft Airbus Pros will have compatibility with PMDG's Global ops, so their ACARS systems will work when that comes out. Given that there isn't much love lost between FSL and PMDG, I don't know whether that will be the case with the FSL Airbuses.

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Flew their 320 from LOWW to EDDM yesterday. Flawless experience, nice framerates and a joy overall.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Chock said:

One of the things to consider is that the Aerosoft Airbus Pros will have compatibility with PMDG's Global ops, so their ACARS systems will work when that comes out. Given that there isn't much love lost between FSL and PMDG, I don't know whether that will be the case with the FSL Airbuses.

true that`s a thing to consider. 

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

Decided to grab Aerosoft A320 to see how performance compares to FSL. So far just fiddled around on ground, and the framerates are similar...

2 hours ago, ErichB said:

Does Connected Flight Deck come with the SP1 release?

This is planned yes. 

• Like 1

Really wanted this, as I have the FSLabs A320 but it's so stuttery it's not really enjoyable.

However, I had the Aerosoft Airbus A318/19/20/21 package in V3 and never could get the reverse thrust to work properly with FSUIPC assignments (or regular P3D assignments).  It would go into reverse, but not "stick" there. Apparently others had the same issue but after working with Aerosoft it was determined that I was one of a handful of people that just wouldn't be able to get it to work. (And I tried every fix I could find online... there's just something weird with my Saitek throttles in Windows 10)

At any rate, still no Airbus solution for me in P3D! 

Daniel 

The A320/321 Pro seems to have a much smoother performance than even the A318/9, and the ground steering/taxying is much better.

P.S. I also have the reverse thrust problem with my TM Thrustmaster (thought it was just me) So far haven't needed RT as it stops okay without it.

Edited by SierraHotel

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

18 hours ago, Chock said:

...they don't have palletted baggage either, so those hi-lows should really be baggage belts

You can change this in GSX settings, under 'customise aircraft' I believe.

spacer.png
filbertflies.comYouTube | Twitch

i7 13700k, GeForce RTX 3080Ti, 32GB RAM

4 hours ago, SierraHotel said:

The A320/321 Pro seems to have a much smoother performance than even the A318/9, and the ground steering/taxying is much better.

P.S. I also have the reverse thrust problem with my TM Thrustmaster (thought it was just me) So far haven't needed RT as it stops okay without it.

Silly question, can you assign keys to move through the throttle gates like fsl f4 and f1 keys etcetc? 

14ppkc-6.png

39 minutes ago, tooting said:

Silly question, can you assign keys to move through the throttle gates like fsl f4 and f1 keys etcetc? 

Welp, without changing any of the defaults:

F1 = idle

F2 = reversers but only from idle

F3 = incremental increases but not to detents/stops

F4 = man toga

Moving the throttle in these Airbuses is minimal so assigning keys is, to me, overkill.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

I really want this (real light and rain) but cannot remember which vendor I got the original package from to use the half off deal. I thought it was from Aerosoft  but sent them a request for a new password and have not heard from them yet.

Edited by warbirds

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I bought it yesterday and just piddled around on some short flights. It handles well and is easy on frames. I like it so far.