Sign in to follow this  
SquadronLeader

Aerosoft A320/321 Professional - available NOW

3 hours ago, G-YMML1 said:

Is the bundle already available or we have to wait a bit?

Yes, all four aircaft can now be downloaded if you have bought the bundle.

On 9/17/2018 at 9:53 AM, David Roch said:

Benjamin do you use EZCA?
If so, try lowering the effect values.

Thanks for the suggestion David. I do have EZCA, but I'm quite sure my issue does not relate to it. I can hear the tires bumping on the tarmac, and motion of the plane when this happens is that of "i'md riving on the grass" type. And when the aircraft reaches the wors bouncing, I hear the tire screech one would hear upon landing - none of which has anything to do with EZCA. That's why I'm sure this issue relates to the Airbus itself, as I only have it with the Airbus. No other default or third party aircraft behaves this way, EZCA or no EZCA.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Then you might have installed the A2A Accu Feel for P3Dv4 and you forgot to turn off the AS Busses?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

If you bought the original, you get 50% off at Just Flight.

2 hours ago, Dean_EGTC said:

If you bought the original, you get 50% off at Just Flight.

At Aerosoft also even if you bought it elsewhere excepted from Steam for now.

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Folks,

Please confirm my following assumptions with regards to A32X series

1. The "lbs" option was introduced

2. There is an option to save and resume flight including panel state situation

3. There are GSX L2 profiles

Thanks

Dmitriy

1. Do not know, I always used lbs instead of KGs, already for the old variants.

2. No idea, never use something like this. Sorry.

3. A positive on that one. Took them some time, but now GSX Profiles are there for all four variants and directly included in GSX (no need for a cfg).

• Upvote 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

On 9/17/2018 at 5:36 AM, Daniel Baker said:

From what I've seen yes the issue is still there. No change to how the throttles function, so if you had the issue in P3Dv3 you'll likely have it in v4. 

Too bad, or I'd purchase the package now! It was great other than this, but this was a showstopper. 

I actually jumped in and went for it - I didn't seem to have any issues with reverse thrust this time around.  I've gotten 2 flights in and haven't had any real issues so far.  Having FS2Crew and the performance increase I enjoyed this more than the FSL bus.  Granted the FSL bus is supposed to be 'study level', ive had some strange issues with it.  Some requiring me to shut down to a complete C&D state to clear for some reason.  Not sure if this is intentional or not to simulate the 'real thing' lol.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

On 9/22/2018 at 11:52 PM, pegruder said:

I actually jumped in and went for it - I didn't seem to have any issues with reverse thrust this time around.  I've gotten 2 flights in and haven't had any real issues so far.  Having FS2Crew and the performance increase I enjoyed this more than the FSL bus.  Granted the FSL bus is supposed to be 'study level', ive had some strange issues with it.  Some requiring me to shut down to a complete C&D state to clear for some reason.  Not sure if this is intentional or not to simulate the 'real thing' lol.

Do you happen to have Saitek throttles? 

On 9/22/2018 at 9:52 PM, pegruder said:

As someone who works with Airbus’ in real life, so many delays doing just that! Lol As real as it gets!

But I too switched from FSL to AS because of the performance. Plus I kinda like the modeling and texturing better on AS. YMMV tho. 

Edited by UAL4life
Fixed a word.
  • Like 1

On 9/24/2018 at 10:35 AM, Daniel Baker said:

Do you happen to have Saitek throttles? 

I have them, but I've been using my GoFlight TQ6.

On 9/24/2018 at 12:02 PM, UAL4life said:

As someone who works with Airbus’ in real life, so many delays doing just that! Lol As real as it gets!

But I too switched from FSL to AS because of the performance. Plus I kinda like the modeling and texturing better on AS. YMMV tho. 

No kidding?  Brings a whole new side to "Did you turn it off and back on again".  Haha - I want to use the FSL bus more as I like the sounds and feel of it a bit better.  But I miss FS2Crew, but mostly - PERFORMANCE!  I like to fly in VR alot and FSL just brings the sim to a crawl for that purpose.  It's "ok" in regular mode but not great.  Meanwhile, I fire up the NGX and I have around 50fps in 2d mode nearly everywhere vs the FSL in the 20s to 30s.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals