Sign in to follow this  
bigsky10

690B Turbo Crash FSX

Hello.   I am writing to ask if you might know why my commander keeps crashing FSX. It crashes and goes back to the main FSX page.  I am using V.5 of the MOD for the 690B. I installed per Bill's instructions.  I downloaded the “XML Tools: a common XML expansion for FSX v1.0” from https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/resources/authors/taguilo.1802/. I installed in the FSX main directory where it supposed to be.  It has been working OK just until a few days ago.  I deleted it today and re-downloaded the 680B from Carenado. Haven’t put the MOD back in until I can get some infor on XML Tool.  I need to make sure I am getting the right one installed.  Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks for your help

Dick

FSX Deluxe Edition SP1 and SP2, Win 7 Home Premium SP1, Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67 GHz 2.66 GHz,10 GB RAM, 64-bit Operating System, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 4MB Ram

If you use the normal panel (without the mods) your 690B crashes too?. You should try to isolate your probable causes.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Ed, No newly downloaded 690B flies OK. Flew it a little last night and was OK.  I will take a longer flight tonight and see what happens.

Dick

Ed. 

The 690B without the MOD started doing it too. I got checking things out and forgot when I reconstructed the FSX config file I checked the boxes for stress and crash.  One I unchecked those it appears to be Ok now. Asleepat the switch on my end I think.

Thanks

Dick