Sign in to follow this  
mrrm1st

Time for an update...

Hi Ben

I hope all is going well for you. I keep swinging by the forum in the hope of some news on the Airline2Sim roadmap, but things have been looking a bit dormant around here.

Just a quick note of whether the Airline2Sim project is still going would be great.

Cheers

Rich

I'd like an update as well. Very interested in the A320 stuff he has coming.

He's actve once in a while on Facebook under his Airline2Sim name, but seems to have abandoned us.

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yearh...

The poor guy, have had (and still has, I assume) quite a few issues to battle with. 

He have experienced some issues and troubles with his family (I think he's been through a quite hard divorce).
His own well-being suffered afterwards. After all, who could blame him? On top of that, he have moved and by that, he only has so much time to spare. 

I'm quite certain, he'll bounce back, but cut him some slack and have some patience, please.

He's a terrific guy, and I really wish him all the best!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Oh I totally get it, I read his last update some time ago so I'm aware of what happened. But it did seem as though he had already bounced back. If that is not the case then I don't blame him for not being here and providing updates.