Sign in to follow this  
sdenton

flight route

I try loading and flight plan an it loaded ok but when I went to flight route it way out by Africa and small red dot . I found the name of the intersection (WEPLO)Can not do any thing with it but can move the map around.I google fsx flight planner not working came up with this.
Guest jeychan1
Guests
Posted August 20, 2008
"heyI have the same problem as you too..like whenever I try to load the flight plan i created before, the flight plan route shows a position west of the Africa continent with a longitude and latitude of both 0 degree.. how can I solve this problem?"  I'am flying Windows X  Alienware Area -51 i7 960 3.2GHZ 12GB ram Ge Force 770  and using windows 10 Pro thanks for any help 

Edited by sdenton

Aleinware Area-51 Windows 10 Pro Intel i7 CPU 960@3.20GHz 12 GB RAM GeForce 770 Graphic Card