Sign in to follow this  
Matt Piotrowski

Plane shaking

Hi,

Do you use Chaseplane or EZDOK? If it is the case try reducing or even disabling the dynamic effects to see if the problem stops.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

2 hours ago, Matt Piotrowski said:

With the engines running the plane would shake but when I put the parking brake on the shaking would stop. Anyone else have this issue? Is this supposed to happen?

Also how do you load the plane in the sim?

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

23 minutes ago, Budbud said:

Hi,

Do you use Chaseplane or EZDOK? If it is the case try reducing or even disabling the dynamic effects to see if the problem stops.

I use Chaseplane. I will try this.

18 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Also how do you load the plane in the sim?

I select the plane in the desktop menu then start the sim.

1 hour ago, Matt Piotrowski said:

I select the plane in the desktop menu then start the sim.

What do you mean you select the plane on the desktop menu? We do not have any desktop menu.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

9 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

What do you mean you select the plane on the desktop menu? We do not have any desktop menu.

I start up P3d and select the plane where you select the airport and time of day.

Ah so, Matt the term "desktop menu" would imply something other than P3D.  The user interface you refer to is the P3D Scenario Setup screen, and note that it is surrounded by black... no desktop is visible so you can understand the confusion.

When you select the PMDG aircraft, one assumes that something like the default F22 is the first thing showing in the little rotating airplane window. Right?  From your problem description and answers so for I would definitely say the problem is chaseplane.

Dan Downs KCRP

5 hours ago, downscc said:

Ah so, Matt the term "desktop menu" would imply something other than P3D.  The user interface you refer to is the P3D Scenario Setup screen, and note that it is surrounded by black... no desktop is visible so you can understand the confusion.

When you select the PMDG aircraft, one assumes that something like the default F22 is the first thing showing in the little rotating airplane window. Right?  From your problem description and answers so for I would definitely say the problem is chaseplane.

Thank you. I understand the confusion. Whats the proper way to load up the plane? Launch the f22 and then switch to the 747 once in game? Or just load up the 747 right away?

Hi,

The proper way is to have a default aircraft appearing in the scenario setup screen when you launch P3D, then switch to the 747 in the scenario setup screen before launching a flight.

No need to launch the flight with the default aircraft first. You just need to ensure that when starting P3D, the aircraft by default is a stock aircraft.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

On 9/11/2018 at 5:40 AM, Matt Piotrowski said:

the plane would shake

In FMC under PMDG Setup \ Options \ Simulation you have a page of SHAKING options.
Try disabling them and see if this is your problem. Won't hurt checking.

On 9/11/2018 at 8:29 PM, downscc said:

and note that it is surrounded by black... no desktop is visible

Depends on your setting... on my PC I can see and use everything else too until I click fly (or whatever it is named). When you have „black out desktop“ checked it shows as you describe...