Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tingoose

Payware quality, for FREE

Guest Tingoose

Thank you Johannes Kimla for a beautifully rendered Salzburg airport (LOWS_2006). I recommend this addon, now in the Avsim library. Give it a try.

Hi,Looking forward to trying this but the scenery.dat file seems to be missing from the package, any ideas?CheersMike

Forget that - it seems to have created itself once you ignore the message....CheersMike

>Thank you Johannes Kimla for a beautifully rendered Salzburg >airport (LOWS_2006). I recommend this addon, now in the Avsim>library. Give it a try.Ismet,Don't forget the new freeware 'Ontario' airport (KONT)? That is awesome!

Dave Taylor gb.png

>>Thank you Johannes Kimla for a beautifully rendered Salzburg>>>airport (LOWS_2006). I recommend this addon, now in the>Avsim>>library. Give it a try.>>Ismet,>>Don't forget the new freeware 'Ontario' airport (KONT)? That>is awesome!There is some great scenery appearing at the moment - many thanks to these folks...

Guest Tingoose

Thanks Dave. Got KONT but for some reason I'm getting a CTD with it. I'm looking into the problem at the moment.