Sign in to follow this  
jt8d9a

Guimbal Cabri G2

Just a heads up.  No manual is included.  Just a link to the official Guimbal manual, and you have to register on their website to get that.  

Looking really nice !

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I've been having quite a bit of fun with it.  I have no idea whether I'm flying it correctly, but, so far, I'm keeping it in the air (except when I don't want to).  

On a related note, if you don't have his little Cricket autogyro, you should get it.  He did a very good job on that as well, and it's great fun to fly around nicely detailed payware scenery like KAWO or KIDA.  

20 hours ago, Griphos said:

I've been having quite a bit of fun with it.  I have no idea whether I'm flying it correctly, but, so far, I'm keeping it in the air (except when I don't want to).  

On a related note, if you don't have his little Cricket autogyro, you should get it.  He did a very good job on that as well, and it's great fun to fly around nicely detailed payware scenery like KAWO or KIDA.  

Thanks for the heads up on the 'Cricket'.  After I got my rudder pedals cranked up and lots of nose down trim for takeoff, it's a really fun thing to fly.

I don't think it has trim, really, but I noticed that using my usual trim button works on it.  And, yes, she will jump off the ground, so I think it reads whatever your last trim setting was.  All in all, though, the best simulation of an autogyro in any sim I've ever flown.  

I've always wanted to fly one in real life, but no one I know has a two seater.  I've been tempted to build one myself, but no one around here trains for them.