Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

Anticipation - Falcon 50 Familiarization

Is the GPS switching tool available?  I do not see any options to change inside or outside the sim?

Joe Lorenc

41 minutes ago, Joe L said:

Is the GPS switching tool available?  I do not see any options to change inside or outside the sim?

OK - never mind - found it in my Users/Public/Desktop folder - fyi not a convenient location.  Liking everything so far.

Joe Lorenc

Quick question..has anyone had a problem setting power at cruise speed/alt to actually hold a speed? Seems way too sensitive for me..ill set power and hold say mach .80 and it will slowly climb to well over vne..ill reduce power barely enough N1 to stop acceleration and she starts slowing to well below .7. Seems no matter what setting N1 im at..it has a hard time holding a set .84 for example..also notice that as its acceleration..N1 is slowly climbing as well..ill set say 74.2% and after about 20 minutes or so shes at 75.7 and blowing well past the barber pole..mach.93 ect. Tried to contact flysimware as im well aware shes still in beta just to see if there was a fix as was basically told im an word not allowed for "leaving the cockpit in an airplane with no autothrottle". Obviously in a real airplane (yes im a real world pilot) id never go kick back on the couch trusting the autopilot lol but its a sim. im all about realism but on a 4 hour flight if i have to step away for a few minutes to deal with kids lol its a pain to come back to an overspeeding airplane that is almost out of control..lol..theres gotta be a fix for this..any ideas?

Do you have the latest Beta 3.1, Mark has been doing a lot of updates lately based on user info?

Cheers

Martin

Had a blast at FL410 on Pilotedge over SOCAL. 

https://ibb.co/ctDRfL

Edited by Dean33

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

Yup..just downloaded today..they did some adjustment to the N1 scalar and it seemed to help just a little but she still wanders...other than that she flies true..beautifull airplane