Sign in to follow this  
Anxarces

FS2Crew opening right front door

Hi,

I just noticed that FS2Crew for the Airbus A319/A320 Professional opens the right front door when starting the pre flight events. In the Boeing 737 FS2Crew opens the left back door (which I prefer). Is this intended or a bug? I would like to have FS2Crew open and close the passenger doors automatically (left side).

Regards,

Ulrich

Hi Bryan,

I am quite sure that the door is opened by FS2Crew. If I deactivate the option "Doors" in the FS2Crew configuration menu, the door stays closed. When activating this setting, the door is opened automatically when starting the pre flight events.

In my 737 I appreciated this behaviour as the front left and rear left doors are handled automatically for passenger boarding and closing when boarding is complete. I would like to see the same procedure in the A31x/A32x as well. It helps when using GSX.

Regards,

Ulrich

On 9/15/2018 at 4:28 AM, byork said:

Can anyone else confirm (yes or no) that the right forward pax door is opening during the pre-flight events.

I wouldn't have programmed that door to open.

Yes on my 319

Aleksey Kochi

I just tested with the panel state "Turnaround". Again, the same result. Before starting the pre flight events all doors are closed. When starting the events the left front door (which is ok) and right front door are opened.