Sign in to follow this  
LTCSZ

Modern Scenery Objects FS2004?

I have looked through most of the available scenery object libraries for EZ-Scenery and have been unable to find the following: Any good aircraft libraries/objects with up to date liveries, as well as general aviation objects...Any modern terminal objects, not just the generic FS2004 terminals...Any large aircraft hangars of modern design...If anyone out there has any ideas for me to try, I would really appreciate your suggestions...There must be some modern scenery design objects suitable for FS2004 and EZ-Scenery! Thanks...

Steve

7 Miles NW of KGCK

The Abacus EZ program has an option under one of the drop down menus, which when active at startup, will scan your whole FS9 looking for scenery object library files used in any addon sceneries you may have installed. You can then use those objects and position them wherever else you would want.

Obviously, if you do not (yet) have any addon sceneries installed or you do have some but which do not utilize library object files, then you can disregard this reaction.

A downside of this possibility, especially with, e.g. specific (terminal) buildings, etc. is that you could then have the same (terminal) buildings at different airports. However, with e.g. non specific static airport vehicles, hangars and very many other objects, this should not present a problem.

As far as aircraft scenery statics are concerned I use the SAMM program to make my own, based either on existing flyable or on AI aircraft. Many of these were downloaded specifically for this purpose and in some cases also used for flying or as AI as well.

Works great and it certainly keeps me off the streets !!

Good luck.

Hans