Sign in to follow this  
lownslo

A2A Accu-Sim Bonanza V-tail promo video is up

That looks very good. I wonder whether A2A is going to back-engineer the rain effects into the other accusim aircraft. That would be one amazing development...

Looks like a fun one to fly in P3D...

A

Boy if that video doesn't make you wanna buy I dunno what will.  😛

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

24 minutes ago, Clutch Cargo said:

Boy if that video doesn't make you wanna buy I dunno what will.  😛

Yeah - in addition to a great product - Scott's a marketing genius...

Also anxious to see an A2A Aerostar make her debut...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

A2A has made me in to a prop addict. I just reinstalled FSX Steam for a retro sim I'm filling with 1950-60 airports from California Classics primarily for the Connie and DC6 from PMDG. I also plan on installing some retro AI traffic. Haven't decided which sim I'll buy the BO for when it is released as there is quite a bit of price difference for the P3D license. Have to sleep on that.

If they have one of their famous flash sales some day I will grab the COS Stratocrusier. Just get a bit bored with glass jets. Seems props are so much more plain fun as well as rewarding since A2A bought them to our hobby with such a high level of fidelity.

Vic green

Hmmm...the Comanche never quite did it for me, and I always said I had no interest in the V-Tail Bonanza, but...hmm...

Sure brings back memories - got my retractable gear work in a Vtail although it had the throwover yoke not duals. Of course, the a/c was only 20 years old back then. Lots of fun hours in that a/c. Really can't wait to try A2A's version.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

I don’t suppose they’ll have an option to use the F1 G600? Seems like barely anyone has adopted that except Carenado.

1 hour ago, vgbaron said:

Sure brings back memories - got my retractable gear work in a Vtail although it had the throwover yoke not duals. Of course, the a/c was only 20 years old back then. Lots of fun hours in that a/c. Really can't wait to try A2A's version.

Vic

I always wondered about that throw over yoke. Can you do that in flight? Seems kind of impractical if not dangerous. Don't think I would like that configuration much.

Edited by PATCO LCH

Vic green

My very first logged hour of instruction was in a V35B.  I'm definitely in!

(Was quite a comedown finishing the rest of my private in 152s, BTW 😓)

Scott

Well done sales video, the plane looks fantastic.

The one thing still missing from P3Dv4 and Accu-feel, is the range of features available in XP11 - Realistic Pro which can be custom set for each plane. Especially head anticipation related to turns, pitch, takeoff, landing...the shaking and movement combinations, and the wide variety of sounds.

Still this is a marvelous plane, I'm just hooked on Realistic Pro and its the natural extension for Accu-feel.

Bryan

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

37 minutes ago, 1st fltsimguy said:

Well done sales video, the plane looks fantastic.

The one thing still missing from P3Dv4 and Accu-feel, is the range of features available in XP11 - Realistic Pro which can be custom set for each plane. Especially head anticipation related to turns, pitch, takeoff, landing...the shaking and movement combinations, and the wide variety of sounds.

Still this is a marvelous plane, I'm just hooked on Realistic Pro and its the natural extension for Accu-feel.

Bryan

I was thinking that we may see Chase Plane move in that direction now that they are pretty stable.

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

13 hours ago, Holdit said:

Hmmm...the Comanche never quite did it for me, and I always said I had no interest in the V-Tail Bonanza, but...hmm...

The Commanche's not my fave GA either, although it's certainly one of the most handsome singles there is in the real world. Regardless of that, I have to give credit where it is due, the A2A Commanche does the best simulation of a sideslip of any FSX or P3D add on aeroplane I've ever tried; it is streets ahead of any thing else in that regard. That alone tells me their Bonanza is going to be something special.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

4 hours ago, Chock said:

The Commanche's not my fave GA either, although it's certainly one of the most handsome singles there is in the real world. Regardless of that, I have to give credit where it is due, the A2A Commanche does the best simulation of a sideslip of any FSX or P3D add on aeroplane I've ever tried; it is streets ahead of any thing else in that regard. That alone tells me their Bonanza is going to be something special.

I have no particular interest in real-world Comanches, but in-sim its my favourite P3D aircraft. A2A is getting better with time, and they did a great job with that flight model.

In many ways, the Bonanza looks even better, though given my line of work I’d much prefer one with a straight tail! 😊

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

23 hours ago, lownslo said:

Hmmmm... they also tested a Deb while collecting the data for the V-tai

Where's Geoff Applegate.  I'm sure he'll be interested knowing that.