Sign in to follow this  
Bazza744

MAIN BATTERY DISCH

Hi guys,

any idea what might be causing this error ? The electrical page looks absolutely fine....

Cheers Baz.

7 minutes ago, Bazza744 said:

any idea what might be causing this error ?

Whatever power source you are using is insufficient, so your current electrical load is using all of that source, AND some of the battery. What power sources are you using?

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Kyle,

thanks a lot - I am inflight with engines running stable at 78.8 (obviously no APU) - I've taken a screenshot, but not sure how to attach it....

Cheers Baz

4 minutes ago, Bazza744 said:

thanks a lot - I am inflight with engines running stable at 78.8 (obviously no APU) - I've taken a screenshot, but not sure how to attach it....

Will need one of the overhead, too. Sounds like you either have a failure, or something didn't get configured properly.

Kyle Rodgers

4 minutes ago, Bazza744 said:

Hi Kyle - hope this works, thanks a lot for having a look ! T

Welcome. The earlier "too" was meant to indicate that the overhead was desired in addition to the picture that I'm assuming was the EICAS / main panel.

Kyle Rodgers

Corrupt panel.  How did you start the session, load the aircraft or load a scenario? Was the flight normal until the EICAS message appeared?

Dan Downs KCRP