Sign in to follow this  
dal330200

Using Mouse in 4.3 with Rift

Howdy folks,

I'm new to VR and am trying to get everything set up properly.  Is there a way to make the cursor move better while in VR?  As it stands now, I need to hold still so the cursor doesn't move away while I try to position the mouse to be able to click things.  It's not at all intuitive, and the lag, sensitivity or whatever you want to call it is driving me bonkers.  I tried flyinside, and I like it, but I also like chaseplane, and I want to run both, but as it stands now, running both at the same time gives me trouble.  Any ideas how I can fix this, so the mouse cursor moves with more fluidity or independent from what I'm staring at at the time when I don't run flyinside?

Thanks,

John

Edited by dal330200