Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

What waypoints does my airway contain?

Hello,I'd like to know if there is a source where I can simply look up what waypoints a certain airway consists of. From beginning to end.That's it for now - :-smooch!Thanks, :-waveEtienne

Some flightplanners such as FS Build convert plans using airways on a build to seperate waypoints. This applies to DPs and STARs as well. For FSB the route grid window shows the waypoints and by exercising an option you can delete specific waypoints in that grid before exporting to FS and certain FMCs.There are other planners that do this as well since exporting to FS9 is a waypoint oriented plan.FSB is payware but there are some other freeware and payware planners as well with similar features.I am not aware of a pure airway viewer but it is a simple manner to create a flight plan with a departure, airway entry, and airway exit plus arrival to examine the waypoints.I also have charts of low and high enroutes that show the airways and intersections used.I believe VATSIM resources has links to many enroute charts as well.

If you have any of the payware planes with FMCs, you can just type the airway in and look at the LEGS or F-PLAN page...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com