Sign in to follow this  
vdae

Navigraph charts and FMS data

Hello!

I have been thinking about buying a 1-month-subscription for the Navigraph charts & FMS data, but I have a question concerning the subscription. What I have understood is that paying for a 1-month-subscription will give me a 1-month update cycle of the FMS data and charts, but when cancelling the subscription, the FMS data and the charts will still be installed into Prepar3D, although they are not being updated. Am I correct? Or will all Navigraph files be removed when cancelling the subscription?

Thanks in advance.

/Viggo

As long you download those file and you backup them, when you cancel the sub you will not been able any more.

You will have the one version of the FMS data that was installed, to keep. The charts are downloaded from the website, so once your subscription ends, you won't see any charts anymore. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Yes, it stays installed of course and you can download the pdfs/charts. But be sure you download the airacs for as many planes you have or think about getting in the future.

Like others have said, after your sub is over you cannot access these files anymore on the server. 

Example: you have 2 different planes now and download the airacs for these planes. Now in 3 months a new plane comes out whit an airac cycle from 3 years ago....(like it happens sometimes). Now you would wish to install at least the 3 month old airac you bought but cannot access server anymore to download it for this plane.

BetaTeamB.png

20 hours ago, simbio said:

As long you download those file and you backup them, when you cancel the sub you will not been able any more.

Roger that! Thanks for your reply.😊

/Viggo

20 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

You will have the one version of the FMS data that was installed, to keep. The charts are downloaded from the website, so once your subscription ends, you won't see any charts anymore. 

Okedoki! Thank you.🤗

/Viggo

2 hours ago, SaenchaySor said:

Yes, it stays installed of course and you can download the pdfs/charts. But be sure you download the airacs for as many planes you have or think about getting in the future.

Like others have said, after your sub is over you cannot access these files anymore on the server. 

Example: you have 2 different planes now and download the airacs for these planes. Now in 3 months a new plane comes out whit an airac cycle from 3 years ago....(like it happens sometimes). Now you would wish to install at least the 3 month old airac you bought but cannot access server anymore to download it for this plane.

Perfect! Thanks a lot!🙂

/Viggo