Sign in to follow this  
cecil553

trouble activating 737

I just reinstalled everything on my computer and am being told that I have exceeded the number of activation for my 737.

I tried opening a ticket but cant log onto that sit, no "forgot pw" option or anything to reset your pw.

Help please, and thank you,

Jon DiFrances

Edited by cecil553

5 hours ago, cecil553 said:

I just reinstalled everything on my computer and am being told that I have exceeded the number of activation for my 737.

I tried opening a ticket but cant log onto that sit, no "forgot pw" option or anything to reset your pw.

Help please, and thank you,

Jon DiFrances

Jon,

If you do not have the option to open another support accoint with another email, then please sent me a PM here with order ID and will check it.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

On 18/9/2018 at 4:07, Olympic260 said:

Jon,

Si no tiene la opción de abrir otro ajuste de soporte con otro correo electrónico, envíeme un PM aquí con el ID del pedido y lo verificaré.

the same thing happens to me, reinstall everything on my pc and it asks for activation and it does not let me activate it with my serial number, if you can help me, I thank you

On 18/9/2018 at 4:07, Olympic260 said:

Jon,

Si no tiene la opción de abrir otro ajuste de soporte con otro correo electrónico, envíeme un PM aquí con el ID del pedido y lo verificaré.

reinstall everything on my pc and it asks me for activation and it does not let me activate it with my serial number, if you can help me thank you I'm new to this

same here. i just today reinstalled my win 10 64b built 1809. installed p3d v4.3. after that the 737 but also NOT  let me activate,

have set all permissions . run as admin.

looked at the service flexnet and runs automatic.so no don't know anymore what else to do.

something is missing now that is gone after formatting and reinstalling.. coud it be some frameworks  or visual++, direct X.. ect..ect. ?

i

4 minutes ago, johnnyxtheman said:

something is missing now that is gone after formatting and reinstalling.. coud it be some frameworks  or visual++, direct X.. ect..ect. ?

This is a several-month old thread. Activation stuff like this should go straight to support, since other users won't usually be able to help fix (this is a user-to-user support forum).

support.precisionmanuals.com

Many people skip the final part of the installer that asks to install directx if they've installed at some point before, but a re-installation of your OS means it's a clean slate. Let all parts of the installer run, just to be sure.

Kyle Rodgers

On 12/14/2018 at 7:41 PM, scandinavian13 said:

This is a several-month old thread. Activation stuff like this should go straight to support, since other users won't usually be able to help fix (this is a user-to-user support forum).

support.precisionmanuals.com

Many people skip the final part of the installer that asks to install directx if they've installed at some point before, but a re-installation of your OS means it's a clean slate. Let all parts of the installer run, just to be sure.

hello thkx for you reply.

in the mean time i have uninstalled all that had to do with pmdg from 😄 lockheim p3d/pmdg /simobjects/airplane , appdata roaming..., local /temp. delete all,

run ccleaner.

download a fresh installer from precision manual.

run the installer and i did let it run, also the direct x part.

after finishing directX, i get the operating center, but is always on top of the installer where i still have to click on finish.

so i did that before i started working with the operating center.

where was an notification about an pmdg update and thats what  i did.

now everything is updated. the center it self had not update so must be latest

started p3d but still cannot activate ??

maybe  permission whits i did not do yet but i remember with earlier installs there was no problem activating when i installed everything without permission adding.

so realy don't get this, aldo  i have not p3d v4.3 and had v4.2 .

so maybe v4.3 is the problem ?

tried it again after permissions but noticed something: when i got the can't activate error. an clicked oke, there was another  message that the serial was incorrect .

i copied and paste it so cannot be wrong ...

oke, i just tried to send a ticked by prec manualsl but does not let me register.

i have not yet needed an ticket and i understand that the prec forum has its own register name and psw.

i use the same email i registered to purchase the  737 (all the way back in 2 okt 2015)

but does not let me register ... ojee ojee, everything goes whrong....maybe somebody can shoot this devil of my shoulders....please.......

Edited by johnnyxtheman
noticed something els to

3 hours ago, johnnyxtheman said:

run ccleaner.

If you really want to corrupt your PC THAT much, why do you ask for help? 

Kidding aside, this tool might be helpful to easily delete huge browser cache files and that stuff... but regarding your registry it will only create problems... I personally would really recommend you don‘t use it, at least not to „clean“ your registry. Windows10 manages itself well enough. 

2 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

If you really want to corrupt your PC THAT much, why do you ask for help? 

Kidding aside, this tool might be helpful to easily delete huge browser cache files and that stuff... but regarding your registry it will only create problems... I personally would really recommend you don‘t use it, at least not to „clean“ your registry. Windows10 manages itself well enough. 

really ?? is ccleaner that bad ???.. everywhere in forums is is recommended and i had never any problems with it .also not on allmy earlier installs of windows p3d or PMDG for that matter.

so on my PC nothing gets corrupted .because if it were, that programs don't work anymore and will get message from registry to do whatever is necessary to fix the problem.

2e.

the pmdg probl of no activation was BEFORE i even used it because i did a FULL REINSTALL  win 10.

It might be useful under some circumstances yes. Otherwise it wouldn’t be recommended there. To delete entries and clean up „down there“.

however it messes with your registry. And you have issues with your registry. And when PMDG won‘r let you activate the addons then because they don‘t find some entries in the registry. 

The first things you normally get adviced here when you cannot activate is 

make sure your sim folders are excluded from any av. Turn off the av. Turn off and exclude in malwarebytes. Advanced addons and  P3D interact like troyans. Don‘t use tools that might corrupt the PC when you have issues. 

My personal experience is not so good with Ccleaner. Only regarding P3D, nothing else was affected (as much as I can tell). Addons simply stopped working, I also had to reinstall everything. But before you go and nuke your PC again, I‘d really recommend you file a ticket.  You say it won‘t let you.. please try to delete cache and cookies (manually in your browser). If it doesn‘t work you‘d probably want to wait for a dev jump in again. Kyle and Chris are normally not far and can help..