Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

MK Studios Tenerife

I am thinking about purchasing MK Studios Tenerife, but I would like to know what current users think of this scenery package. The airport itself looks good, but I am curious about the quality of the textures on the autogen buildings and 3D custom models in the surrounding area.......

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

5 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

I am thinking about purchasing MK Studios Tenerife, but I would like to know what current users think of this scenery package. The airport itself looks good, but I am curious about the quality of the textures on the autogen buildings and 3D custom models in the surrounding area.......

A very good question you post, Christopher, as I too am interested in that package, as it's an ideal destination for long and short haul ops. Look forwards to replies.

Edited by vc10man

My preference was to go for Digital Design's Tenerife South because of better texturing.

I downloaded and use Air Hispania's freeware Canary Islands photo scenery to fill in the rest of the island.

Fantastic combination!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I think that Sim Wings are also creating a version of Tenerife South? The problem I have is that I still use P3D v3.4, and I think that the Sim Wings version (and Digital Design's version for that matter) is for P3D v4 only.....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Wondering the same.  I just bought their Lisbon and really liked it.  I wouldn't mind adding their Canary airports,b ut would like to know more about what other users think of those.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

3 hours ago, F737NG said:

My preference was to go for Digital Design's Tenerife South because of better texturing.

I downloaded and use Air Hispania's freeware Canary Islands photo scenery to fill in the rest of the island.

Fantastic combination!

DD is better 

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

41 minutes ago, tooting said:

DD is better 

Yes, a whole different level for me eyes and liking.

I also would say the Digital Designs one is the better version.

What about SimWings Malaga X? That is another scenery package that I have been considering.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

On 9/21/2018 at 4:19 PM, Christopher Low said:

What about SimWings Malaga X? That is another scenery package that I have been considering.

Christopher, I have all three of the SimWings airports, Malaga, Mallorca, Las Palmas Professional, and although I have not installed the first two, Las Palmas is fine

The key point about Malaga X is that I have updated my AI flightplans for this airport already, so I am "ready to go" :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

If its' any help, Christopher, the SimWings Mallorca Professional is far better than the Aerosoft Evolution X Mallorca that I originally bought from the now-defunct simPlanet.

Hey

Ist it possible Tour use DD Tenerife and MK Studios together.

So DD for Airport and the surroundings and MK Studios for the Rest of the Island?

On 9/21/2018 at 4:19 PM, Christopher Low said:

As someone who has visited the airport on many occasions it’s a fine rendition. The scenery opposite the old terminal are very well depicted as is the whole airport. The detail extends eastwards to the harbour too. Well worth buying.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

9 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

As someone who has visited the airport on many occasions it’s a fine rendition. The scenery opposite the old terminal are very well depicted as is the whole airport. The detail extends eastwards to the harbour too. Well worth buying.

G'day Chris,

I agree with Ray - it's a great addon. Very immersive.

Murray Dreyer