Sign in to follow this  
VHOJT

Exciting times?

Finally!

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

I just saw it.
I'm really looking forward to it.

Kim young ju

Edited by redsonssi

Remember this teaser? lol

HVK3bWh.png

Alex Pugh

Edited by Chapstick
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

RIght when I leave for vacation tomorrow 😅

Nontheless, finally (hopefully)!!!

Ashwant Gonesh

Ashwant Gonesh

Cool. Maybe next there's a 767 or a 757, definitely skipping this one.

• Like 3

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

32 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Cool. Maybe next there's a 767 or a 757, definitely skipping this one.

I am not skipping it but I would love an good 767 for those delta flights to Europe and the states for the same reason I would buy the a330 just to operate like the irl flight.

• Like 3

As much as I really really really want it to happen this weekend, throw me on board the "I don't think so" train.

I would love to be proven wrong. 

1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

HVK3bWh.png

Alex Pugh

While I definitely hate teasers like these without any further statement WHY it hasn't been released (the whole behaviour around it) I want to try to be fair with PMDG. They have added at least the rainmaker feature to the J41 for sure. After the presentation of Kyle's GFO progress I hope for other things that have found their way into this airplane. Maybe a new FMS, maybe an EFB, who knows. Maybe the cockpit feeling that was added with the 744.. But I honestly think that the J41 will be released "shortly" after the 748. They want to introduce Rainmaker, EFB (and so on) with the 748, something that I fully understand. Let's hope for a great little commuter with "retrofitted" features instead of a plain and "not so beautiful anymore" portover to the 64bit environment, as it has been with the NGX. Fingers crossed..

Well, I am not in a rush for the queen to arrive because I have been a loyal customer for PMDG for 10 years or so, I bought all their FSX products and never regret it.......Lately because of the pace they produce their planes I decide I will go on and get products from other three companies - I will not mention their names and please you too don't - the first product was a medium-range jet I had a problem which was 4 out of 5 times I started the flight the computer will crash!!! as simple as that I figured it out myself after 6 months of tries......The second product was again a medium to short range passengers jet which has a major problem at the cockpit light and no solution till today.......The last product was a long-range jet that suddenly in the middle of the flight it loses thrust completely without a solution to date ...................All are very nice products with potential and all with problems but you know what?.... That never ever happened with PMDG products, also with the creation of OC updates keep on coming......So let them take all the time they requirer so we can enjoy for much more time.......Thanks for the tease 🙂 🙂 🙂  

Edited by Alaaar

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

2 hours ago, Chapstick said:

HVK3bWh.png

Alex Pugh

That's true. This time though they added the phrase ''We are planning a big meal for the weekend". In my opinion it would be a too much to not mean a meal for us and thus a release. The only alternative I see is meaning the catering service truck seen in the screenshot but I wouldn't bet on that. Let's hope I prove right. 

Edited by Daedalus

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link