Sign in to follow this  
VHOJT

Exciting times?

Or a feast to celebrate the release, all PMDG staff drowning in champaign and having caviar delivered by tons in their luxury resort in the Caribbeans while there server are delivering their last electron to the simmers before dying of overload.

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

7 minutes ago, TopGun33 said:

Or a feast to celebrate the release, all PMDG staff drowning in champaign and having caviar delivered by tons in their luxury resort in the Caribbeans while there server are delivering their last electron to the simmers before dying of overload.

With Clipper Tabitha May parked in the background xD

Edited by Ephedrin

3 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

With Tabitha May parked in the background xD

Literally 4 years ago, today - 19SEP14:

927157_337053573132420_1791562287_n.jpg

Though one of my favorites is still:

10268766_1470618839914962_1619581253_n.j

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

I've always loved the DC-3, as many people do.. Great pictures for sure! And for some people flying a legend came true... 🤠

it's not being pessimistic but ... the update for the 744 does not arrive yet, there are no announcements from Robert, the beta tests are not yet closed ... for me it may be a news of dates maybe of releases and things like that but the - 8 still does not come, let's not make false illusions

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

2 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

And for some people flying a legend came true... 🤠

Yeah, I was actually thinking about that the other day.

A decade ago, I moved to Arizona to go from my private cert all the way through commercial and CFI, and then get placed with the airlines. That all went to hell in a handbasket very quickly (2008-recession-induced), which was painful for quite a while. I grew up thinking I would be flying big iron around by now, but to be honest, I don't think I'd ask for it any other way...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

4 minutes ago, Steven Silva said:

it's not being pessimistic but ... the update for the 744 does not arrive yet, there are no announcements from Robert, the beta tests are not yet closed ... for me it may be a news of dates maybe of releases and things like that but the - 8 still does not come, let's not make false illusions

Maybe its all part of the big meal. Life goes on if we are just getting more teasers :P 

• Like 1

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

32 minutes ago, TopGun33 said:

There is this Pratt and Whitney engine which has been turned into a bbq but sadly this is in Florida.

4 hours ago, Steven Silva said:

Exactly, PMDG don’t spring releases without warning, or so they always say. Maybe they’re having a big meal to celebrate the end of 747-8 beta. I hope it’s something like that and not just another tease.

ki9cAAb.jpg

43 minutes ago, kevinh said:

Exactly, PMDG don’t spring releases without warning, or so they always say. Maybe they’re having a big meal to celebrate the end of 747-8 beta. I hope it’s something like that and not just another tease.

I think we are getting close but will have another 2-3 weeks maybe more to sort out any final issues that may come up.

Im sure once it passes that stage it will be released so I'm thinking beginning to mid October

• Upvote 1

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

UPS B748F N605UP Early morning arrival at PHNL flight 5X56 from KONT Ontario CA

5K9wxLmoBsUsIbrnnGoHmMG9_YFMbnzOx1PffVJg

• Like 4

Dan Downs KCRP

2 hours ago, JA806A said:

I'm hoping it's the updates we were told about.

That's right! Capt. Randazzo did mention a slew of updates prior to release...

• Upvote 1