Sign in to follow this  
VHOJT

Exciting times?

Alright guys. What flight should I do this weekend 😄 But seriously what hop should I fly? Doing short hops in the 748 would be lit. @rsrandazzo Please don't market it for $325,000,000 😂

Brian McCumiskey

P3D V4.5, i9-9900K, RTX 2070, 16 GB 2666GHz RAM, Windows 10

41 minutes ago, bmccumiskey said:

Alright guys. What flight should I do this weekend 😄 But seriously what hop should I fly? Doing short hops in the 748 would be lit. @rsrandazzo Please don't market it for $325,000,000 😂

Whatever route you plan on flying, I wouldn't be quick to say the type will be "748"

3 minutes ago, Spencer Yackee said:

Whatever route you plan on flying, I wouldn't be quick to say the type will be "748"

Same lol,

Maybe if we all meet up somewhere and have a big bbq and set a world record he will then let us have our 747-8 😂😂😂

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Yeah if you own payware airports I'd take the -8 between them.  If you're all stock airports, you could do my area, which is a bit flat, but easy, is from KORD (Chicago O'Hare) over to KMDW (Chicago Midway).   Although getting stopped in time at Midway, while I believe *should* be possible, will really test your pilot skills and I'd suggest doing it light on fuel, passengers, and cargo.

Just be sure to take advantage of some of the tasty food that was being loaded on board by PMDG by taking the long way there.

Mark Trainer

Well, in keeping with a PMDG tradition, the last number of screen shots were of the 748 on final approach, -if I'm not mistaken. Now downscc has posted a pic of an "arrival"...Still, I wouldn't be shocked if we were still a couple of weeks out. But pretty excited here...

41 minutes ago, cgsmithmo said:

Well, in keeping with a PMDG tradition, the last number of screen shots were of the 748 on final approach, -if I'm not mistaken. Now downscc has posted a pic of an "arrival"...Still, I wouldn't be shocked if we were still a couple of weeks out. But pretty excited here...

Usually 2-3 days after they post a picture like that we have a release.

they did the same thing with the 777 and they posted the pic on Friday and it came out Tuesday the next week and then the 747 was I believe 2 days before.

like I said it could be a tease or actually getting ready for release. We only have 4 days til the end of the weekend. We just have to wait and see

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

hehe

It's always amusing to watch the lot of you scramble to find clues in mere screen shots. 

Is it just me or did a bunch of stickied posts about 747-8 and stuff disappear on the front page

• Upvote 1

Mark Roberts 

2 minutes ago, akabam said:

Is it just me or did a bunch of stickied posts about 747-8 and stuff disappear on the front page

Yep. Very likely the 748 is this weekend! So excited!

• Upvote 1

Brian McCumiskey

P3D V4.5, i9-9900K, RTX 2070, 16 GB 2666GHz RAM, Windows 10

1 minute ago, bmccumiskey said:

Yep. Very likely the 748 is this weekend! So excited!

Haha I bet Robert is just trolling us to make us think he’s gonna post something lol

• Upvote 1

Mark Roberts