Sign in to follow this  
wizzards

C 310 Redux

I have been using the C310 as my one of my default twin-engine  aircraft for some time the other is the C337, I wish someone would do a top-notch version of the C337, I feel happy with the C310 but I keep wondering in what areas does the Redux version improves on the standard version, the latest version is already good, so has anyone seen/found a  comparison between the Milviz standard C310 and the C310 redux versions

thanks for reading

peter

The main changes were a new set of high resolution navigational instruments with the inclusion of NavStax Support and the interior and exterior texture sets that were remapped and had super high rez textures included. 

Additionally TrueGlass Rain Effects and DX11 - Real Light night lighting depending on version.

The FDE was not changed as it was done by an owner of a C310 and perfect as it was .

Best CJ

1 hour ago, wizzards said:

I have been using the C310 as my one of my default twin-engine  aircraft for some time the other is the C337, I wish someone would do a top-notch version of the C337, I feel happy with the C310 but I keep wondering in what areas does the Redux version improves on the standard version, the latest version is already good, so has anyone seen/found a  comparison between the Milviz standard C310 and the C310 redux versions

thanks for reading

peter

A great question posed, Peter, as I too have the latest 310 from MilViz, so have wondered what were the benefits of the Redux 310.

And an interesting response too.

Hi Folks,

Just one minor correction to CJ's post - while I'm sure the owner of the aircraft had much input on the FDE - the original FDE was created by the legendary Bernt Stolle - actually discussed this at length with him... It was excellent and really conveyed the sensation of flying well - even when flying on single engine... My go to light twin for many years - haven't tried the REDUX yet...

Regards,
Scott  

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

2 hours ago, wizzards said:

the latest version is already good, so has anyone seen/found a  comparison between the Milviz standard C310 and the C310 redux versions

1 hour ago, vc10man said:

A great question posed, Peter, as I too have the latest 310 from MilViz, so have wondered what were the benefits of the Redux 310.

Perhaps there is some language issue here.  You both refer to the "latest" version, but both of you are then inquiring about the Redux 310.  The Redux 310 is the latest version (latest = most recent).

• Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

13 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Perhaps there is some language issue here.  You both refer to the "latest" version, but both of you are then inquiring about the Redux 310.  The Redux 310 is the latest version (latest = most recent).

Gotta agree with Frank.  The Redux *is* the latest version.  If you aren't flying the Redux in P3Dv4, you're truly missing all the goodies.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

There' no language problem, Frank  As a customer of MilViz' 310 which I bought via simMarket, simMarket informed me that there was an P3Dv4 update to it. That to me is the latest version.And moreover, I am fully aware that MilViz recently had on Sale their Redux version, hence agreeing with OP's post about the 310 v Redux 310.

Edited by vc10man

3 hours ago, StewartH said:

Gotta agree with Frank.  The Redux *is* the latest version.  If you aren't flying the Redux in P3Dv4, you're truly missing all the goodies.

Agree with that! A great flying machine! Have not tried the rain effect yet, but on the list for later this week.