Sign in to follow this  
jchpa32

Warbirdsim Took My Money, No Product

Has anyone had problems with Warbirdsim? I bought the Mustang Tales package from their site Saturday, and to date have not received ANY acknowledgement from them at all. No download link, no receipt, nothing. All I have is a receipt from PayPal.

I have sent e-mails to their support 3 times, with no response.

Are they out of business and didn't shut down the site? Anyone else buy from them recently?

I am out $40 US.

Edited by jchpa32

You shouldn't be out of $40 if you bought through PayPal.

NAX669.png

2 hours ago, jchpa32 said:

Has anyone had problems with Warbirdsim? I bought the Mustang Tales package from their site Saturday, and to date have not received ANY acknowledgement from them at all. No download link, no receipt, nothing. All I have is a receipt from PayPal.

I have sent e-mails to their support 3 times, with no response.

Are they out of business and didn't shut down the site? Anyone else buy from them recently?

I am out $40 US.

Yeah, don't waste no time.  File a dispute with Paypal right away. I believe you only have 45 days and that will go by fast.

"We place support as the number one and respect all our customers needs." - Warbirdsim 😒

Well, I won't ever deal with them again. They have simply ignored 4 emails, yet I find them on Facebook posting just recently about projects they are working on, so they are in business, though I don't understand how they could be if this is how they treat their customers.

PayPal refused to help me because I don't have an account with them, so I have had to go through my bank and file a disputed charge claim.

JCH

Seems unusual - John, who runs Warbirdsim as a one-man shop, is a longstanding member of the community and he's always been good to deal with.  Sounds like a communications breakdown somewhere along the line.  I sent him a heads-up about this thread via the PM function on Sim Outhouse, where he signs as Bomber_12th.  Hope you get can get this resolved.

Best,

Alan

• Upvote 1

I started a dispute of the charges with my bank on Saturday, after a week of sending several e-mails to Warbirdsim and receiving no response. On Monday, 9 days after my purchase, I received an e-mail from Warbirdsim  with the download links, and a short message saying that the website was not processing sales correctly.

Thank you, Alan, I have to assume you helped that process along by contacting them.

So I did get my product, and stopped the dispute process with the bank. But I will not buy from Warbirdsim again.

JCH

Edited by jchpa32