Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20SEP18] Where in the world is RSR & the PMDG 747-8?

Captains,

Alright- I have been absolutely swamped of late, and haven't done as good a job keeping up with all of you as I could...  (Sorry!)

So lets start off with a bit of fun, shall we?

Where am I?  (The answer is actually in the image...  Look closely!)

PMDG_748_landing.jpg

• Like 11

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

YAS Thanks so much Rob! It's landing!

Edited by bmccumiskey
  • Like 1

Brian McCumiskey

P3D V4.5, i9-9900K, RTX 2070, 16 GB 2666GHz RAM, Windows 10

On final approach?

flaps down, three green for gear.

tower cleared to land 

PMDG_748_landing.jpg

if you look at the link it says landing.jpg at the end.

Edited by akabam
  • Like 2

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

2 minutes ago, bmccumiskey said:

@rsrandazzo Flaps out for blackout!

Looks like you and me are here to figure it out lol

• Like 1

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Just now, akabam said:

Looks like you and me are here to figure it out lol

Funnily enough was watching the forum and saw "rsrandazzo creating a topic in PMDG General Forum" 😂I Waited here the entire time he wrote it

Brian McCumiskey

P3D V4.5, i9-9900K, RTX 2070, 16 GB 2666GHz RAM, Windows 10

6 minutes ago, bmccumiskey said:

Funnily enough was watching the forum and saw "rsrandazzo creating a topic in PMDG General Forum" 😂I Waited here the entire time he wrote it

That’s too funny. Once I saw stuff get moved off the front page I knew something had to be coming soon for an update etc 

i bet we will get one update a night until the weekend lol. I don’t expect more from Robert tonight 

Edited by akabam

Mark Roberts 

Also, to me the PMDG logo on the belly looks funny.  Almost as if there is something written on it, but the resolution it too low.  It's that or my beer buzz is wearing off!

• Like 1

supporter.jpg

Thanks,

Randall Coultas

Spoiler

Flight Sim: P3Dv4,4/ PC: i6700K @ 4.0Ghz / Asus Maximus VIII Hero / NZXT Kraken X61 / 16Gb ram / 2 X Samsung 840 EVO SSD 500Gb / WD Black 1TB / Geforce GTX 980ti

27 minutes ago, akabam said:

i bet we will get one update a night until the weekend lol. I don’t expect more from Robert tonight 

Nope.  I got more.

PMDG_748_mountainflying.jpg

This is one of my favorite views of this airplane.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

18 minutes ago, rsrandazzo said:

Nope.  I got more.

PMDG_748_mountainflying.jpg

This is one of my favorite views of this airplane.

I'm going to take a wild guess, You are on a acceptance flight over the olympic mountain range, Olympic National Park, WA.

By the way, She looks stunning in that light!

Edited by Tino
  • Like 1

Sante Sottile