Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20SEP18] Where in the world is RSR & the PMDG 747-8?

Looks like final product pictures 🙂
Awesome! Do your last test flights around Seattle and give it to us NOOOOOOOOOOOOW! 😛

@rsrandazzo I have birthday on sunday - can I change my product from the wishlist accordingly? 😛

• Like 1

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

I'm not buying unless there's a pogo stick.

Edited by mcbellette

9 minutes ago, mcbellette said:

I'm not buying unless there's a pogo stick.

Oh the pogo stick is there, now with an integrated Electronic Bounce Bag that lets you calculate optimum leg force needed to achieve the most efficient bounce. And it has rain effects.

Alex Pugh

Anyone want to take a stab at guessing the price before it is announced tomorrow (I am speculating)?

I say $60.

Michael A. Jones

signature-light.png

12 minutes ago, xTiMm_ said:

and bugs! Lots of bugs!!! Even after beta testing 😞

What's it like being that down all the time?  Cheer up man.  It's software it has teething issues, they don't have thousands of computers in different variations to test every conceivable issue.  What you're allowed to experience in a sim is nothing short or remarkable.  They're sure to to be bugs. And they're sure to be addressed.

• Like 2

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

1 minute ago, thibodba57 said:

What's it like being that down all the time?  Cheer up man.  It's software it has teething issues, they don't have thousands of computers in different variations to test every conceivable issue.  What you're allowed to experience in a sim is nothing short or remarkable.  They're sure to to be bugs. And they're sure to be addressed. 

😂🤣

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

8 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Where am I?  (The answer is actually in the image...  Look closely!)

Hmmm.  Is that you hanging on for dear life just inside in the nose landing gear bay.  I'm guessing it got really windy in there once the wheels dropped.

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones

Any chance you are flying near Dover, UK?

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

1 hour ago, Michael235 said:

Anyone want to take a stab at guessing the price before it is announced tomorrow (I am speculating)?

I say $60.

i SAY $90 

• Upvote 2

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

Oh... oh my..

I feel like I'm developing a.... sudden illness that will keep me from going to work this Friday and Saturday...

Edited by Spencer Yackee
  • Like 2

oh boy i'm hungry!

Edited by Woozie

Is there any real news?  A couple of screenies and lots of word not allowed stuff. 

• Like 1

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

34 minutes ago, Spencer Yackee said:

Oh... oh my..

I feel like I'm developing a.... sudden illness that will keep me from going to work this Friday and Saturday...

I suspect the diagnosis will be man flu.

9 hours ago, rcoultas said:

Also, to me the PMDG logo on the belly looks funny.  Almost as if there is something written on it, but the resolution it too low.  It's that or my beer buzz is wearing off!

It looks funny to me. A friend of mine said maybe its painted over an antenna or something but it looks the N and the D are messed up. Not sure if a painting error or on purpose.

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |