Sign in to follow this  
CavalierDuck

Alps In Style

This week sees the long-awaited tour through the Alps for more powerful aircraft.

We'll start at Salzburg and hit most of the big runways in the Alps, all the way to Geneva, with a detour through northern Italy. Stops are at Innsbruck, Bolzano, Samedan, Bergamo, Milan (Malpensa) and Turin. There are going to be a lot of ups and downs on this one!

Flight plans (both PLN and GFP formats)

Aircraft

Although the plan was designed with large four-engined props in mind, it will work well for a variety of aircraft.  Target cruise speed is around 220kts, ideally with decent altitude (up to 15,000ft) and climb performance.  I will be flying the Avro Lancaster, other good choices could include the Connie, DC-6, King Air, PC-12, Q400, or any private jet. 

Lanc.jpg?dl=1

Particulars

Date and time: Saturday 22nd September 2018, 1800 UTC.
Where: AVSIM RTWR Teamspeak - Casual Flights Channel
Teamspeak Server Address: ts.teamavsim.com
Cross-Platform Multiplayer: JoinFS. (FSX, FSX-SE, and P3D).
If you want to help others enjoy the multiplayer experience, don't forget to enter your aircraft details on the multiplayer spreadsheet (linked here). Your courtesy will save others a lot of time and effort. Thanks!

Nick,

How did you insert the image inline in your post?

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

22 hours ago, somiller said:

Nick,

How did you insert the image inline in your post?

Steve,

• First I upload the picture to an external cloud storage site - I use Dropbox.
  • In Dropbox, I right-click the image file and select "Copy Dropbox link".
  • To add the image to the forum post, I place the cursor at the intended insertion point, then click the "Insert other media" button to the bottom right of the text area and select "Insert image from URL".
  • I paste in the URL, but change "dl=0" at the end of the URL to "dl=1". Then click the "Insert into post" button.

It used to not work every time but recently it seems to work reliably. You realise of course that we will now expect to see amazing screenshots from you.... :tongue: