Sign in to follow this  
jabloomf1230

Learjet 35A and REX-Milviz WX Radar

Hi Al, been following your post on the Rex Forum. I've been trying out your suggestion by loading the Airplane first and not starting with the default. but still have CTD's. may have a different bug.

also I confirm with W10 I have the same problem with the GTN750 Home and Direct-to buttons. I hadn't come across the problem because have been flying the Carenado c90b which the gtn750 is positioned on the lower pedestal and hard to see so a pop-up is required.

bob

1 hour ago, onebob said:

Hi Al, been following your post on the Rex Forum. I've been trying out your suggestion by loading the Airplane first and not starting with the default. but still have CTD's. may have a different bug. 

also I confirm with W10 I have the same problem with the GTN750 Home and Direct-to buttons. I hadn't come across the problem because have been flying the Carenado c90b which the gtn750 is positioned on the lower pedestal and hard to see so a pop-up is required.

bob

Bob,

One thing you might try is starting out with a default a/c like the Beech Baron or the C172. Then after that loads, switch to the Lear35. I don't have a problem with the Lear35 replacing another a/c, as long as the a/c being replaced doesn't have the WX radar installed.

Thanks for the corroboration on the problems with the Flight1 GTN750 Home and Direct-To buttons in P3Dv4.3. I started a new thread on the Flight1 forum about this, hope to get a response from Flight1 that they are working on the problem.

I have to wonder if folks using the Reality XP GTN 750 are having a similar issue with the Home and Direct-To buttons. BTW, the FSW Falcon50 (hopefully out in the next month or two) will support either Flight1 or Reality XP GPS units.

Regards,

Al

Edited by ark

16 hours ago, ark said:

BTW, the FSW Falcon50 (hopefully out in the next month or two) will support either Flight1 or Reality XP GPS units.

Mark Taylor at FSW posted the following :-

"Our universal management tool for adding Reality XP and Flights 1 GPS units to our aircraft is finished and working. Even if you have your sim located on another drive with no registry info you can use our locate button.

We can choose which units will be included with our products. The Falcon 50 will not have the GNS 430 available. Made for smaller aircraft and we are limited on our animation total."

FSW GNS 530   I unit

F1 GNS 430       not available

F1 GNS 530       2 units

F1 GTN 650        2 units

F1 GTN 750        2 units

Reality GNS 430    not available

Reality  GNS 530    2 units

Reality   GTN 650    2 units

Reality   GTN 750    2 units

All panels include the Milviz Weather Radar

bob

edit... 2 units.. means choice of 1 or 2

Edited by onebob

Hi Folks,

Great information - thanks...

Happy to see RXP included as that's my GPS vendor of choice these days - since Jean-Luc moved to AvSim his support has been top notch - now if they could only build ADS-B or XM weather into the GTN's...

Personally - I would have preferred a 750 + 650 combo - - - but I understand the work involved - and the reasoning behind the decision...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

3 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Great information - thanks...

Happy to see RXP included as that's my GPS vendor of choice these days

Regards,
Scott

Scott,

If you are using the RXP GTN750 under Win10/P3Dv4.3, are you having any issues with the Home or Direct-To button similar to what you have probably seen reported on this Forum that some of us are having with the Flight1 unit?

Thx,

Al

8 minutes ago, ark said:

Scott,

If you are using the RXP GTN750 under Win10/P3Dv4.3, are you having any issues with the Home or Direct-To button similar to what you have probably seen reported on this Forum that some of us are having with the Flight1 unit?

Thx,

Al

Hi Al,

I just moved from 4.1 to 4.3 last Sunday - sorry - haven't looked at the Lear yet - won't be home until the 13th... I do use both the GTN and Wx Radar while flying the Lear...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7