Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21SEP18] Release Planning Information for the PMDG 747-8

"Release Planning Information"

One of the best birthday presents I got today.

Thank you!

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

6 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Release is expected- but not guaranteed

oh NO!!!!!!!

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

How about updates to the 777? When are they planned to be released?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Yori Smulders

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Yori Smulders said:

How about updates to the 777? When are they planned to be released?

Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Yori Smulders

Exactly what I was wondering.. We need the EFB and rainmaker on the 777 family.. Plus all the new smooth animations, may be even vc dynamic lighting.. 

• Upvote 1

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

17 minutes ago, vin747 said:

Exactly what I was wondering.. We need the EFB and rainmaker on the 777 family.. Plus all the new smooth animations, may be even vc dynamic lighting.. 

EFB and RainMaker definitely coming to 777 according to the sim conference in june. Vc dynamic lights have been in the 777 for a long time now. That or my shader preset is too good. 

Edited by captainsazzman

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

3 minutes ago, captainsazzman said:

EFB and RainMaker definitely coming to 777 according to the sim conference in june. Vc dynamic lights have been in the 777 for a long time now. That or my shader preset is too good. 

PMDG doesn’t have dynamic lighting in their VCs yet. Must be some nice shader to hide the banding and pixelation caused by the light textures!

Alex Pugh

Also, if I buy it now for 325,000,000.00 will you refund my credit card when the price drops?

just asking to beat the rush.

Edited by AccusedChip

Daniel Rosso: ATP Single and Multi-Engine: B757 B767 BAE-ATP DA-50 DA-20 CE-650 CE-560-XL CE-525S DO-228: Flight Instructor Single and Multiengine Airplane Gold Seal:  Ground Instructor Advanced and Instrument: Remote Pilot SUAS

hope it releases this evening 😄 hoping for a nice longhaul over the night to welcome it in my fleet 😄 

regards,

Alexander Marx

24 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

PMDG doesn’t have dynamic lighting in their VCs yet. Must be some nice shader to hide the banding and pixelation caused by the light textures!

Alex Pugh

Tomato shade 😉

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I am all in but sitting on RHODES in Greece on hollyday and would love to read the manual on vacation. 😀😎

Is this possible?

Second , is Navigraph account still in business?

Thanks Michael Moe 

• Upvote 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I think you all will be impressed with the changes to even the base 747-400; let alone the -8.  The 747 has always been my #1 plane to fly, but I was starting to feel it was getting old and outdated; NOT SO NOW with the -8!  I absolutely love the -8, I think a lot of others at PMDG will agree too.  The introductory manual will have a section on the differences of the -400 and the -8, that and probably Google as well.  But please read it, there is some gotcha's that can drive you a bit nuts.  I'll only mention one, TCAS switch is different and the first couple of builds I couldn't figure out why the %^&* I had a TCAS OFF message.  Hint,you can't just click it until it reaches the end because that is not the right mode.  Anyway, you'll figure it out soon enough.

Jhan

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Richardnunez said:

...Robert is still a sleep 😀😀😀

Robert NEVER sleeps!!!  🙂

22 minutes ago, StarBlue said:

Robert NEVER sleeps!!!  🙂

He's probably been drinking coffee non stop the last two weeks lol

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |