Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21SEP18] Release Planning Information for the PMDG 747-8

@rsrandazzo Will we see the new 747-400 installer at the same time as the 747-8 or will we be able to download early so Im not stuck with slow download speeds for a giant download?

Or will that be kept a secret

Edited by akabam

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Mark,

We will tell you when.

We distribute via amazon cloud services, so there won't be any strain on our end...   Now YOUR pipeline is between you and your service provider.  😎

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

6 minutes ago, rsrandazzo said:

John,

PMDG Global Flight Operations is not included in the PMDG 747-8.  Global Flight Operations is a separate product and will unveiled formally soon.

We did make some changes to the 747 product line in preparation for bringing Global Flight Operations to market- which is perhaps what you saw.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for that information RSR.

I am rather glad that GFO is a separate piece of software which means I can evaluate if I would like it instead of being forced upon me so to speak.

Just now, rsrandazzo said:

Mark,

We will tell you when.

We distribute via amazon cloud services, so there won't be any strain on our end...   Now YOUR pipeline is between you and your service provider.  😎

Must be getting throttled lol. Ill keep an eye out when I go to redownload in the future and see whats up. We did go from 35Mbps to 250Mbps

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Can you please release this right now? I am almost finished with my South-African Sauvignon Blanc bottle and I`ll not be able to taxi to the active in about...5 minutes.

Thanks

• Like 1

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

Just now, GCBraun said:

Can you please release this right now? I am almost finished with my South-African Sauvignon Blanc bottle and I`ll not be able to taxi to the active in about...5 minutes.

Thanks

Haha lucky for you, If i wasnt stuck at work I would be doing the same thing right about now

I bet to mess with us we will see it at 11:55PM EST on Sunday, Hey its still the weekend lol.

Edited by akabam
  • Like 1

Mark Roberts 

@rsrandazzo Personally want to thank you for all the best things you've presented to all of us <3. My Best Wishes for  you and the Team from the Maintenance Department ( MRO ) ! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Sincerely Yours,

Saman Mahdi Abadi

1 minute ago, vegasjon said:

Maybe a 7:47 PM EST release time...

EST sucks. Only UTC matters. But unfortunately that's over already for today 😥

Regards, always three greens and happy landings,

Max

Aerospace Engineer and Private Pilot
TriStarbanner_zpsefe0294f.jpg
Flightdiary

2 minutes ago, vegasjon said:

Maybe a 7:47 PM EST release time...

How about 7:48am EST tomorrow morning?...that's the 1st logical time for release. 😁

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Robert, feel proud... I've budgeted extremely conservativly this year. Although there have been several great releases this year from different developers I have managed to stay black every month. Now I was on vacation during the first week of September (Austria is an amazing country to ride passes <3) and it wasn't cheap. You will make me go into the reds for the first time in 2018. 😐 But I just can't wait for October. Too excited.

I have 2 questions, Robert S. Randazzo:

1. For those who already own the 744, the upcoming update comes at extra-cost, or those 744 updated prices are just for new customers?

2. Are you able to reasonably tell when the EFB will be available for the 777 family? Say next month, Christmas... And yes, that's my favourite, my beauty T7!!

Sergio,

1: There are no charges for the 747-400 upgrade.  The price of the product is increasing for those who do not already own it.

2: No estimates.  We are working on the 747 right now!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

How about 7:48am EST tomorrow morning?...that's the 1st logical time for release. 😁

You are almost there Steve!

i was thinking:

7:48PM (on a DiGital clock?)

😉

cheers!

Roberto

• Upvote 1

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada