Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21SEP18] Release Planning Information for the PMDG 747-8

Its a horrible time for me! Im getting transferred for my job to another state and will be in transit for about a month without my PC....ugh! I get 3 days to use it and then got to wait until end of Oct when the house is ready to move into! I will live vicariously through you all in the meantime on the forums!

☹️

Jon Richardson

Raleigh, NC

Wow, that website looks great! I was kinda hoping 7:48PM Eastern time was going to be the magic moment. 

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

2 hours ago, r_stopnicki said:

You are almost there Steve!

i was thinking:

7:48PM (on a DiGital clock?)

😉

cheers!

Roberto

Hehe good one Roberto!

Like AM better though.  🙂

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

All I can say is this is going to be another absolute winner from the PMDG team. Thank you for all you do guys!! 

Robert, just wondering, will there be an option to switch the seats to a newer style with sheepskin? It looks like at least Lufthansa has them on their 747-8s per pictures online. As a dispatcher and having ridden up front in the flight deck, I can say those sheepskin seats are quite comfy 😉

I am really looking forward to this release!

Joel

What will we need to back up for the 747-400 update?

I am planning to uninstall current version and install new version, unless it's OK to install the new one over the old....

- Ike Callaway

25 minutes ago, twincessna340a said:

What will we need to back up for the 747-400 update?

I am planning to uninstall current version and install new version, unless it's OK to install the new one over the old....

They will explain everything to us -  be patient 

• Like 1