Sign in to follow this  
xTiMm_

What will be the next project by PMDG?

2 hours ago, lukejw20 said:

737 MAX by 2030 is what I'm hoping for

Well, they have been working on (since it has been announced January 27, 2018, or the hint of a new aircraft December 21, 2017, maybe they worked before that moment, here's sources: https://fselite.net/news/pmdg-previews-detail-747-8-737-max-confirmed/

https://fselite.net/news/pmdg-progress-upate-21-12-2017-possible-new-aircraft-announcement/

so here are the beginning of the rumor

So I believe they should be quite advanced since it has been almost a year since the official announce...

Edited by commandantyuuki

Yuuki

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:00 AM, hasse29 said:

Don´t tell anyone, but there´s a rumor about mr Randazzo hiding in a dark alley with three bags of popcorn and a full collection of Airwolf. It´s a secret project :ph34r:

Hey now no dissing Airwolf!  Loved that show as a kid!  

Mark Trainer

Hi all and merry christmas,

Regarding the next 737NG incarnation the NG3, does PMDG have in the plans to maybe include the 737CL (300/400/500) versions as an extension product this time round?

It would be nice to include this as no other quality 737CL are available for P3D v4

Or even better have an PMDG 80's product range which includes the 757/767 and 737CL (Anyone would think I was an 80's kid!!!)

Peter

Peter Graves

Kalgoorlie, WA

7 minutes ago, PeterGraves1980 said:

Regarding the next 737NG incarnation the NG3, does PMDG have in the plans to maybe include the 737CL (300/400/500) versions as an extension product this time round?

Somehow I doubt it. Aside from a completely different wing, the systems are a little different flight deck wise, as you don't have the glass cockpit as you do in either the NG or the MAX.

• Like 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

MD11 for p3dv4 would be great, thanks PMDG.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, Boomer said:

MD11 for p3dv4 would be great, thanks PMDG.

I love your persistence Boomer.  The mighty MD-11 is a capable and stunning aircraft.

• Like 2

MD 11 for P3Dv4 or P3Dv5...👀

• Upvote 3

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

just finish the port of the Jetstream. Doesn't have to be perfect. With the GTN 750 you had planned on I'm sure all us Jetstream drivers would be mighty thankful.

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

On 12/17/2018 at 12:28 PM, mtrainer said:

Hey now no dissing Airwolf!  Loved that show as a kid!  

Mark Trainer

Hehe, don´t worry, I also enjoyed that show. The joke was rather that it´s a product that is very far from what PMDG do.

The 737CL is quite more difficult since it is like a new aircraft (The same fuselage, but different engines, cockpit, so different handling...) so it would take time. The MD11 would be more realistic, since it is newer and they already done one, so they can take the data from it to create for P3DV4

Yuuki

17 hours ago, hasse29 said:

Hehe, don´t worry, I also enjoyed that show. The joke was rather that it´s a product that is very far from what PMDG do.

No worries!  I once said in a post a year or two ago that if PMDG made a kite simulator, I'd buy it.

Mark Trainer

I know that PMDG stated many years ago that they will stay away from the MD-11 or any other less popular aircraft, however, as I have noticed, the popularity of MD-11 has been rising in the flight sim community in the recent few years (Probably since 2014 the last KLM MD-11 retired), and I really hope they could reevaluate the current market demand of MD-11.